• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokemon did you pick for your partner and why(PMD2)

cloudk

hates you.
I chose pikachu because he covers my weakness and he's on of the pokemon(alongside treecko) whom i thought had sprites in the game better than the others.

aerisLana

i cannot believe
I picked Cyndaquil as my partner because:

1. Cyndaquil is SO cute, IMO. :3
2. It's my boyfriend's fave Pokemon. And seriously, I named it after him, since I also named myself to the main character, which is Turtwig. =P

Tyranitarphantom

seems so familiar...
I chose Chikorita, seeing as it is my favorite starter, and one of my favorite Pokemon ever.

I would've been it myself, but I'm a guy, and it's more feminine. So she got to be my partner, while I was the ultra-manly TORCHIC

Baltoy<YOU

Ownage in a can!
I chose Piplup for no particular reason. I've grown to hate it lately so I'm probably going to start again. =D

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
Turtwig.

Dunno why... maybe the ground mix in at torterra... dunno do I?

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
I picked Piplup because I absolutely love Piplup :p
But if I have Piplup as the hero, I would choose either Torchic, Chikorita or Chimchar.

ShinyPalkia

I chose Chimchar, because it's attacks are strong, and I wanted to have a partner from 4th generation, because it's not possible to have one in PMD 1. Also, Chimchar is good against Grass types that are Mudkip's biggest "problems", and I just haven't ever used Chimchar before in any game.

Mysterous64

The Black Knight
I chose Squirtle because i think that Water and Grass are a good type duo and I like Kanto because it is awesome

Kipcha

I chose Pikachu because it worked best with my pokemon. I got a Charmander so naturally, the main type I would have to worry about it water, in which Pikachu's electric attacks come in mighty handy. I would have chosen a grass type so it could work on ground types as well, but I just love Pikachu too much. It's so cute.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I picked Turtwig to back up my Chimchar b/e I like the mix of fire and grass. Had that combo in PMD1. Plus I usually only pick pokemon from the same generation. Only acception being Pikachu to back up whatever pokemon is main. Still: fire & water = can't go wrong

I picked Torchic since my Totodile would be weak against Grass types, AND her Sand-Attack and Mirror Move helped alot.

Red: I chose Cubone and I can't remember my partner...
Time: I chose Treecko and Pikachu. I kept doing the quiz and getting Treecko, so I took that as a hint and stuck with it.

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
Eh... I just answered the questions honestly and was happy with whoever I got. (Bulbasaur in Blue, Pikachu in Darkness)

However, my partner in Blue was a Mudkip, and my partner in Darkness is a Turtwig.

Jayhennessy

Irish Trainer
I picked Pikachu. I picked it because I was a Mudkip and well, I kinda wanted a Pikachu anyway... Heh.
I wanted to be a Mudkip as a main character and I luckily got it.((Not going on to any websites to get some guide to answer the questions to get whichever pokemon I wanted, I just answered truthfully! Yay irony!))

Ammako

I think the perfect partners for PDM1&2 are:

- PDM1: Pikachu
- PDM2: Piplup

Just because I think the expressions on their face when they show their faces are simple the best!

redblueyellow

I didn't really pick my partner for any reason. I guess the only one would maybe be because munchlax was from the 4th generation and I was really into those pokemon at the time.

diddykong

Uber Gamer
Turtwig because I wanted a Mudkip. Since they both have Ground evos I'd be able to add a Tyranitar and one of those type-representative item thingies.