• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokemon do you feel is too unispired?

Spaekle Oddberry

stayin' alive
"Hey guys, what about Diglett? This little guy needs an evolution."

"Oh, yeah... uh, I dunno, guys. Diglett's pretty wimpy. I'm not even sure how to make it look stronger. I mean, I guess we could give it a big drill, or show more of its body to give us more to work with, or..."

"Hey, let's put THREE DIGLETTS TOGETHER. That's pretty badass!"

"...what"

"Ooh, ooh! And we can give them all mean faces too! Then it'll look tougher for sure!"

"You do that, Tom. You do that."

THUNDER!!!

<So Many Stickers!
Trapinch;328; is WAY to boring. I mean, at least he can use Crunch! (In my opinion, is a very powerful attack).

I find two Pokémon in particular that are uninspired.

The first is Voltorb; may I direct you to this link? Clickie and you'll see my point.

The second is Weepinbell. It's not as bad as Voltorb, but its evolution is like Kingdom Hearts' Guard Armour becoming Reverse Armour; slightly different, yet it's still virtually the same thing.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Hey, lets get a statue from Easter Island, give him a giant red clown nose, and make him mobile! When he evolves, we should just slap a moustache, ON A FLIPPIN ROCK!

Nosepass + Probopass

Pax O'Brien

I Has a Pink Party!
No, Farfetch'd is a gimmick Pokémon so I doubt it's going to get an evolution. Dunsparce however, really needs an evolution as it's too uninspired for me!
=O Dunsparce is the most amazing pokemon ever created.

=P

I can only think of an uninspired name. Leafeon.
... Leaf? Really?

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
Hey, lets get a statue from Easter Island, give him a giant red clown nose, and make him mobile! When he evolves, we should just slap a moustache, ON A FLIPPIN ROCK!

Nosepass + Probopass

Because, for serious, there's nothing awesome or inspired there. Seriously, everyone would think of doing that.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Probopass's mustache is iron fillings irc, since it's nose is magnetic.

I still don't see the overwhelming hatred for the Nosepass line when they're both funny and creative imo. 0.o

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER

I still don't see the overwhelming hatred for the Nosepass line when they're both funny and creative imo. 0.o

Me either. I guess people don't like "alternative" things.

Ace Kenshader

Dreaming sexy

Not many people like to see a rock that has a mustache, it just spells creepy for some ^^;

Anyways, my opinion of uninspired pokemon is Luvdisc ;370; , for me it just feels to generic as it looks like any other fish of the real world sea.

cmitch25

Grimer & Muk, living globs of sludge?! Seriously, Grimer is pathetic, So why don't we evolve it into a larger glob of sludge!!

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Every bloody 4th gen evolution that was fed 100 pounds of steak to the point they look they like they are about to explode

Rhyperior... Magmortar... Lickylicky

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
Poliwrath; It's just Poliwhirl with angry eyes and thicker arms.