• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokemon do you hate in Sinnoh?

Zark

{5D's Elite Duelist}
Mine is Probopass.

Retarded looks just make me feel like killing them.

Especially if they have facial hair...

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I really don't have a Pokemon to hate in Sinnoh
But I do hate some of their cries.. It's weird
Esp Skuntank.. haha farty noises? xD

Mine is Probopass.

Retarded looks just make me feel like killing them.

Especially if they have facial hair...

:p it looks like one of them..people who wears that fake glasses with nose and mustache :p

Porygon tamer

May Fanboy.
All of them except Buneary, Lopunny, and Porygon Z.
Carnivine. For one thing, it is ugly.
It's battling techniques are crap.
It's slow.
And too annoying in the safari zone.

joshuaelite

I don't hate any pokemon, but the closest one to fit the bill are Bidoof and Bibarel. I really dislike how common they are, as well as how lame they look.

MegaMew2

5th Gen still sucks.
Tangrowth...
It's just really, really weird...

JHiggy76

Sinnoh definitely featured the worst Pokemon to date in the looks department for me, but Purugly, Drapion, Rhyperior, and the 3 Psychic fairies were the worst. Rhyperior just ruined the original Rhydon style, a favorite of mine.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Not a fan of Croagunk.

Same here. I've never understood why some people worship Croagunk. I personally think that it's the ugliest Pokemon introduced in Generation 4, and I've only captured it for Pokedex purposes. The only other Pokemon introduced in Generation 4 that I don't like is Bidoof, but that's just because I've gotten tired of its meme-esque status.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
Sinnoh definitely featured the worst Pokemon to date in the looks department for me, but Purugly, Drapion, Rhyperior, and the 3 Psychic fairies were the worst. Rhyperior just ruined the original Rhydon style, a favorite of mine.

Drapion is pretty cool IMO as for me i never hated any of the 4th gen pokemon miju..

muffinz

oh nooooooooo
You know what? One of the worst parts about liking underappreciated Pokèmon is the frustration when you see others saying how much they hate them. I personally really like Carnivine, Drapion, Tangrowth, Purugly, Skuntank, Probopass, etc, and seeing all of them being hated in this thread is disappointing.

Honestly, I'd say that the only 4th generation Pokèmon I dislike are Garchomp and its pre-evolutions, Lucario, Croagunk(but Toxicroak is... okay), Bronzong, and Lumineon(but Finneon is cute). Bidoof and Bibarel are pretty cute to me, but it's hard to like something that is a meme.

GilligBoi

I don't hate any pokemon but I disklike bidoof/bibarel. It looks drunk.

Zeb

Ataro

Gym Leader wanna be
Mamoswine. Blech.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Magmortar.

Vīnoga

Staravia. I hate that I have to waste my time watching Intimidate to occur. It also has a really annoying cry. >_<

Arcanine724

I am the Batman
All of them except Buneary, Lopunny, and Porygon Z.
Carnivine. For one thing, it is ugly.
It's battling techniques are crap.
It's slow.
And too annoying in the safari zone.

Same thing here.

I do hate Carnivine but I also hate Piplup!!!