• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokemon do you hate in Sinnoh?

DarkSword39

Heehouhouhouhou!
Finneon and Lumineon. (Hope I spelled that right)

It's just a generic fish design, also, it's butterfly/fish Pokemon. It can't decide.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Stunky, Skuntank, and Quagsire. But I ESPECIALLY hate Shellos and Gastrodon. They've foiled my attempts at chaining and they appear when I really don't want them to. Shellos and Gastrodon make me wish my Giratina, Tyranitar, or Garchomp could learn the move Stomp, just so I could use it on slug pokemon

Canada

Banned
Shellos for some reason. I hate it's stupid smile in Platinum. Ugh.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Lumineon isn't that great compared to the others...

UbersSuck20

#FreeGenesect
AMBIPOM. MAGMORTAR. PROBOPASS. PALKIA. AND MOST OF ALL. REGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGIGAS.

I absolutely hate those Pokemon. They are very ugly, 2 of them absolutely suck, Magmortar needs trading and Palkia is an uber.
And as for Regigigigigigigigigigas?
- Horrible name.
- Very hard to obtain: You need to activate an event, then you need to catch the three Regis, which all have a catch rate of 3, then get a Pokemon with False Swipe, have to solve a stupid puzzle and then you need to throw 200000 pokeballs at it, thanks to its catch rate of 3.
- Terrible ability.
- Extremely ugly. What is it supposed to be?
- Pathetic excuse for a legendary.

Regigigigigigigigigigigigigigigas is not only my least favorite Pokemon of Sinnoh. It's my least favorite Pokemon overall.

Last edited:

Skullkraken

Masuda Methodist
I dislike Dusknoir and Purugly, but I absolutely hate Kricketune and Probopass. I don't like their mustaches. Not one bit.

*=Pichu=*

I love the Internet!
Bibarel for me.... none others that come to mind...