• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokemon do you hate in Sinnoh?

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
I don't hate Bidoof/Bibarel as much as some people do, because they make good HM slaves, and they have a unique type. But Bidoof does have a dumb design, it looks like a chocolate muffin.

Design-wise, I hate the Starly line. They look so ugly and frumpy. Shouldn't bird types be elegant and sleek?

Mandibuzz, Honchkrow, Togekiss, and Pelipper aren't that sleek, miju .-.

Not so sure about swellow miju ._.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I personally adore Bidoof and Bibarel.

I REALLY hate Gallade. It can keep its versatility, and it's scrawny stick figure form. I want my monsters to look strong, and Gallade looka about as puny as it gets.

Also really hate Empoleon's line. Next to Serperior, Empoleon is my LEAST favorite starter of all time.

Garchomp I strongly dislike because it's always looked like an amalgam between Sceptile and Sharpedo to me.

...And before I forget, Bastiodon. No one likes him for a reason, it's because he looks retarded.

Last edited:

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
Does anyone here actually use Pachirisu for its electric type? I know a lot of people like Emolga because of its immunity to ground, but I haven't seen anyone use Pachirisu as a serious battler. Just curious

Last edited:

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Does anyone here actually use Pachirisu for its electric type? I know a lot of people like Emolga because of its immunity to ground, but I haven't seen anyone use Pachirisu as a serious battler. Just curious
Pachirisu is pretty useless as a competitive team member...

my least favorite Sinnoh Pokemon is Bidoof, and Glameow looks gaunt...

kadabrafreak890

2nd Gen Lover
I think this was introduced in D/P/P. The female version of Wobbuffet...I hate how they think they can just slap some lipstick on it and call it a girl. Honestly, I think it's ridiculous.

BlueRose

I didn't like Bibarel, but I love Bastiodon. Only cause after I watch the Sinnoh anime with Roark's (crazy) dad. "I LOVE THIS HOLE!" "I. LOVE. DEFEEEEENNNNNSEEE!"
That was some funny stuff, and because of that...I've grown to really love Bastiodon.

I also didn't like Toxicroak. I love Croagunk, but not Toxicroak.

yeminied

Pachirisu is pretty useless as a competitive team member...

my least favorite Sinnoh Pokemon is Bidoof, and Glameow looks gaunt...

Be careful around Pachirisu, Lt. Surge's was strangely powerful.

The Pokémon I hate, Chatot. It's useless and outclassed by both Staraptor and Togekiss. It's only available for one gym and even then you can't use it in that gym as it has a weakness. One of the most forgettable and useless Pokémon.

Another is Finneon which is another forgettable Pokémon. They aren't used by any trainers apart from the odd swimmer and are again outclassed by several others like Empoleon and Floatzel.

MikeDanger

a dangerous trainer
this generation is actually my 2nd fav generation after the second gen. But I despise Spiritomb he looks like a pile of **** and let's face it,people only use(or used) him for his anti-weakness type. the other one I hate is Kriketot/tune and the Bidoof/Bibarel. Hey but they can't all be like Zigzagoon or Poochyena.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Umm . . . Gallade, Electivire, Magmortar . . . I have a list. Sinnoh was not a personal favorite of mine

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
My least favourite is definitely Rhyperior. What was the point of making an evolution for Rhydon? It was both big enough and powerful enough to be considered a final evolution, they just made another evolution for the sake of adding one more evolution to the end of the Pokedex.

Sinnoh Is Awsome !

But heres a list of my dissapointments:

Garchomp - The guy is a douchebag with its enormous powerhouse moves. I hate him .__.

Bastiodon - Luks retarded and worst typing possible.

Infernape - I hate monkeys on fire.

Theres problably a lil more but Sinnoh actually has really good designed-based pokemon honestly.
Oh and stop hating on Gallade, The Guy Is freakin epic ok :p

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
Mostly hate that son of a ***** Kicketune or Biddoff that son of a ***** that doesn't know when to shut up and leave golly

Cetra

Ash got 26 years, Liko won't, recency bias fanboys
Pelipper (I am getting crazy because of that split pupils, actually my eyes hurt when I look to long at these idiotic eyes of this Pokémon and I hate that), Barboach, Magmortar [Magmar looks like a fire duck - why the heck has Magmortar that idiotic mouth and is that big? okay, I don't care that much about that it is so big, but it would have been cool to see a way cooler looking evolution of Magmar, especially with Fire Wings, similiar to those of Moltres, for example, and the fire tail of Magmortar is not as cool as the fire tail of Magmar which is similiar to those of Charmander and its evolutions - but at least it is not so bad (I mean the tail of Magmortar, the tail of Magmortar doesn't look so bad in my opinion)], Electivire is not as bad as Magmortar in my opinion but definitely no Beauty Queen for me. And I don't like Heatran's look that much. It is okay, but I don't really like it that much.

Zark

{5D's Elite Duelist}
Sinnoh Is Awsome !

But heres a list of my dissapointments:

Garchomp - The guy is a douchebag with its enormous powerhouse moves. I hate him .__.

Bastiodon - Luks retarded and worst typing possible.

Infernape - I hate monkeys on fire.

Theres problably a lil more but Sinnoh actually has really good designed-based pokemon honestly.
Oh and stop hating on Gallade, The Guy Is freakin epic ok :p

Yeah, Sinnoh's awesome and it's my favourite reigon but there were some problems on the appearances of the Pokemon.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
I third sinnoh for being awesome. IMO it has the best starting trio in terms of being even (each one can STAB SE hit the other) and some really good new evos

but.....
- yes, garchomp's overpowered and a little too fast
- want a fire type? youre stuck with infernape, rapidash, or flareon (on platinum)
- gastrodons (it has a face only a mother would love)