• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokemon do you hate in Sinnoh?

Well I gotta say garchomp.

No reason I just don't like everyone using it because it's strong.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Budew, wooper

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
Abomasnow, just because I get reminded of it's ugly face every time I look at an alphabetical list of Pokemon.

I agree. I remember when Abra was first in alphabetical order. Then I could see its face and be reminded of him.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
Infernape. Its the Fire Fighting starter that didnt need to be there. Blaziken was better, and Emboar has surpassed it in my eyes.

Combee, because I can never find one

Krickitune, it sucks in battles and looks ridiculous. What is it supposed to be?

monkeybob34

The best deku scrub
Lumineon hands down. It's stats are a joke, it's cry makes me want to cry, and I can think of vastly superior moves for it. All in all, absolute crap.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
I never have hated any pokemon but I don't like Tangrowth.
Tangela was good on it's own.
Ooh, and Ambipom.

FieryLucario

Just a Person
I hate Probase, and all grass types expect turtwig