• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokemon do you hate in Sinnoh?

menonabhi123

< Latest LeafGreen SR.
according to me heatran is one of THE most ugliest legendaries ever made.

Witchan

Shauntal, FTW!
I also hate Birabel since I can't stand looking at his weird face, but his Simple ability is useful though.

I don't care for most of the Pokemon in this game. I'd say Arceus for banishing poor Giratina and the starters for being ugly and boring.

menonabhi123

< Latest LeafGreen SR.
I don't care for most of the Pokemon in this game. I'd say Arceus for banishing poor Giratina and the starters for being ugly and boring.

Nah, id say arceus still rocks
As for the starters, the fire monkey evolution was one of the best starters ever made imo
I hate and will always hate tangrowth!

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
Garchomp has the ugliest design ever. It doesn't look aethestically pleasing at all, just a weird mishmash of design ideas

Porygon Z is very boring, it should have been called Porygon 2.5. Look at Porygon's and Porygon 2's designs, they're very distinct from each other and thus more interesting. Porygon Z is a lame Porygon 2 clone.

Also, Dusknoir has nipples

N!ck

I hate Pokemon that I've already caught. Especially in the first routes of the game, the endless bidoofs, starlys, and whatever else is there.

Zibdas

not bad
Probopass. It's a disgrace.

DocZoologist

Squirtle Squirtle
Bronzor its design is lousy it's just a floating disk I dont think they put any effort in it. But I have to admit I use Bronzong on my trick room team and hes pretty awsome.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Honestly, while there certainly are some Sinnoh Pokemon that I like a lot more than others, I wouldn`t say I "hate" any of them. There were some Pokemon that I didn`t really like at first, but got to like them a lot once I had used them. I have used most of the Sinnoh Pokemon, and I`ve found that they all have their uses (like take Probopass as an example - I thought it was a weird Pokemon at first, but now I love it after using it on my Platinum team).

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Bibarel, it's derp to the max.

□□□□□

Everyone's doing it!
Heatran is legendary?

I dont like magnezon or probopass. Azelf is ok but i dont like the other 2. I also hate carnivine.

Aegon

I dislike Probopass, Stuntank, Purugly, Bidoof, Bibarel and Cherrim. I don't hate them, but I don't find their appearances inviting.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Bidoof and Bibarael. 'Nough said.