• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokemon Do You Have In Common With ?

Nekagi

Eevee Fan
Let's talk about which Pokemon we have in common with.

I cannot tolerate hostility, which is what I have in common with Ralts. Coincidentally, Ralts is one of my favourite Pokemon to use in Emerald.

Last edited:

Strawberry.

Strawberry fields.
How is that ironic? You most likely deliberately identified yourself with one of your favorite POKéMON. O:

I have the most in common with Magikarp. Started out a fish, but later became a mighty dragon. ;O

Misty Fanboi13

Over Analyst
Let's talk about which Pokemon we have in common with.

I cannot tolerate hostility, which is what I have in common with Ralts. Coincidentally, Ralts is one of my favourite Pokemon to use in Emerald.
Fix'd [Irony deals with opposites, Coinincidence deals with similarities, so if u were least like Ralts, but you loved to use it, that would be ironic]

I find myself having some traits in common with Politoed. Its cheerful, and bounces around, similar to myself in real life. When it was first revealed it was one of my favorites, but I haven't really used one in a long time, and its not really one of my favorites anymore

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute
The pokemon I have common with is kyogre it live in the water and I love to swim

Lickilicky. Besides the fact I'm bit and fat, I'm not different from anyone else, yet people harbor some sort of hateful grudge against me, and I always seem to be the odd man out.

D

Deleted member 11515

The pokemon I have the most in common with is Magmar.
Because I'm on fire.

*moves to PokePolls*

Fred

SUPER TRAINER!!!
I dont know if I have anything in Common... but I've always felt like I've related to Eevee... changing to fit my environment .... changing the way I act around some friends... without even reliezing it...

Poke-friend

Wayward Traveler
I'm not really sure who I relate to.

I'm not really sure about which pokemon I relate to the most, but I would say that I relate to Ludicolo. I'm a carefree, happy person who doesn't care what other people think.(except if it is really important or if I want to care) But if there is a pokemon that is happy all the time and very friendly to other people but if you get it mad it could hold a grudge or go into a rage, well I could be that pokemon.

combine2007

Im not sure... but its possibly Latias. I"m a active, playful person always likes to make new friends.

Porygon-A

Water/Fire type
Charizard because I like to be independent and listen to no one. I'm also fond of flying.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
I think I am very similar to that of a Kingdra. Cute at first. Then speedy and top of its class. And finally you become older, and stronger. With Kingdra being a rare dragon type, much valuable. I think I am valued a lot by my friends and family. I like to think that I'm wise to some people. I guess Kingdra is my kind of pokemon.

-LuciRuki-

RagTag

Shroomin'
I'd say I'm more like Slakoth or Slowpoke because I sleep a lot and am really lazy, although in Mystery Dungeon I tested as Cyndaquil 4 times in a row which I guess means I'm timid

tev

Comadi Man
I say I have a lot in common with Mewtwo. I'm tough, and people underestimate me a lot, which causes me to get really angry, but I'm also a understanding in the very end of an argument, when I finally realise what we were fighting for. But I'm also very cheerful, like Politoed or Poliwhirl.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I'd have to say Chimchar. I'm cute (HeHe), playful and have a lot of energy. I'm also like Munchlax, I like to eat!