• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokemon do you like following you in HG/SS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marjis

I really like this feature, maybe because it reminds me of Yellow. But I don't have any favourites to who I have following me. It's always the one that needs to be trained next. Though I found it hilarious when I had Wailord following me as he's huge and has no legs..

PegasusxSeiya

Shiny Hunter
I love having my Dragonite follow me! Definitely my favorite. But I also like having my Nidoking follow me as well.

Fox Lady Kita

Vulpes Vulpes
I absolutely loved this feature~ I wish they had it in all the Pokemon games. ;o; Now let's see, my favorite Pokemon to walk behind me would definitely be my beloved Espeon. So graceful and beautiful. ;D

Bananarama

The light is coming
Dialga and Palkia, as well as Groudon and Kyogre, are nice large Pokémon that I like to follow me. Also, any shiny Pokémon.

Sour Monster

Whichever I was training at the time really. I loved seeing the cute looking ones the most though I suppose. Big Pokemon looked kinda awkward too... that being said, I did love the feature anyway! Would love it to return, but if we are heading into 3D games it's doubtful.

PikaSnap

Joan Ranger
my glaceon ^-^
also shiny red gyrados on land was pretty awesome

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Definitely my random shiny Ekans. I always loved the feature. HgSs is by far my favorite game of all time.

pokefreakceetje

I like ho-oh walking behind me

Sohryu

Be a Man!
I liked my Eevee walking with me! And my Pikachu, too. I refused to evolve him due to Light Ball increase in Atk/SpAtk and he was pretty cool. It also reminded me of my Giallo, on Yellow, which was a Pikachu too ^^

ChadBoomgaarn

PKMN Master Chad
I like how creepy Hypno looks and I like how Groudon covers your entire person. I think that my favorite Pokemon to have follow me though is Charizard, partly due to the fact that Charizard is my favorite Pokemon.

gamer_legend

Mew...seriously even as a guy as manly as me...there is nothing more adorable then little mew.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
My shiny Zangoose. Sometimes Mew would follow me.

Lilypad

Pokemon Breeder
Togekiss for sure!
But every time it rains, I just have to let my Milotic out to roam! ♥

JohnnyC

Either Suicune or Feraligatr :D

I feel like a boss with a Chansey by my side.

Well it's more that I feel special as the only people I see with a Chansey are usually Nurse Joys.

I feel like a boss with a Chansey by my side.

Well it's more that I feel special as the only people I see with a Chansey are usually Nurse Joys.

AAAh I have never thought of that before! I like that!
I like walking around with my aerodactyl because her wings flap when she follows me. And she's pretty big too.

Status
Not open for further replies.