• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokemon do you like following you in HG/SS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaSnap

Joan Ranger
Glaceon is SUPER cute following you around, but Mareep is too!!!

I wish they would bring this feature back:)

FlyingDewott

Sorta-Newbie.
I liked having my Pichu and then Pikachu follow me! They were SOOOO CUTE! Makes me regret evolving it, but I can always breed another I guess!

Mr.FusRoDah

Deoxys looks wicked, Feraligatr and Typhlosion as well. My all time favorite is Mew in HG/SS.

bushie

shiny noctowl is awesome following me with its wings flapping. I also like mew very cute

Shabadoo

King of Mediocrity
I like my Arbok following me he looks so intimidating and it makes my character look twisted having this big *** snake follow him around.

zhixun

Indeed I missed those time so much since they did not do this anymore in BW and XY. For the Pokémon to follow me I will choose Waninoko, Kairyu and Gaburias because the starter always deserves to be a walking Pokémon like Satoshi's Pikachu and Kairyu/ Gaburias are my favourite dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.