• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokemon do you think are the cutest?

IndigoAir

Myth Hunter
Bellossom, Horsea, Flareon, Glaceon, Teddiursa, Tepig, Spoink, Furret

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
Axew, Gothita and Trubbish :D

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Charmander, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Swablu, Cubone, Flareon, Fennekin, Eevee, MAGNETON (JK), and Mew.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Charmander, Sandshrew, Cyndaquil, Quagsire, Dunsparce, Slugma, Mudkip, Wurmple, Trapinch, Anorith, Turtwig, Bidoof, Gible, Lickylicky, Sewaddle, Sandile, Elgyem, and Cubchoo.

Last edited:

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Axew, Mew, Skitty, Shinx, Deino, Dratini, Joltik, Riolu, Torchic and Froakie.

Chewiana Jones

Dunsparciologist
Mudkip.

Also, to a lesser extent, Jirachi, Reuniclus, Eevee, Leafeon, Rotom, Castform, Dragonite, Togepi, Togekiss, Pichu, and Raichu (not saying that Pikachu isn't cute, just that Pichu is really cute and Raichu is quite cute for an evolved Pokemon).

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Do I really need to say?

...Besides them, Oshawott is the cutest.

Meeker

It needs a fence.
So many I could list. I'm to lazy to actually think about it so... I'll just say Mew, Eevee, Vulpix, and many others.

Indigoodra

WELL.

There's Slowbro, and Lanturn, and Ampharos, and Sceptile, and Gengar, and Ampharos, and Slowbro, and Slowking, and Reuniclus, and Lanturn, and Wigglytuff, and probably a bunch more.

Estellise

peachy
Cyndaquil, Cleffa, Zorua, Mew, Jirachi, Litwick, Oshawott, Plusle, Pichu, Ralts, Torchic, Meloetta....to name a few.