• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokemon do you think is the most forgotten?

Black Hawk

ready to strike
surskit, no-one ever talks about it.

Tyranidos

well i think unknown is the most forgotten, because it was big during the second generation, but now, no one wants to collect them all.

arcanine lover

Whee........ *thonk*
Lumineon. I don't don't know why, it's just so... forgottenish.

??????

That guy.
Grumpig, sadly.

vulpix/ninetales, not the most forgotten, but i haven't seen one in a while
There not forgotten. I use them.

unseen stealth

unseen stealth
does any1 here remember mankey or primeape nobody really ever talked about them....................ever

I'd say none of the D/P-Pokémon are really "forgotten" because they are so new. Same about the 3rd Gen - well, sure there is like... Spoink (?) but still...

The forgotten ones go to Johto and Kanto-Pokémon. I'd say a lot of Kanto-Pokémon are forgotten, like the Paras-, Venonat-, Drowzee-, Exeggcute- and Krabby-lines. In Johto I can think of the Snubbul-line, and I'd also say that the Sunkern-line is a bit forgotten (though I've personally used Sunflora a couple of times)

joesfriedchicken

Military Trainer
Forretress is a bit forgotten imo.I haven't seen one in people's signatures yet.Am I the only one who still uses forretress?

Drkecho

Retired
Forretress is a bit forgotten imo.I haven't seen one in people's signatures yet.Am I the only one who still uses forretress?
What are you talking about Forretress is the second most used Spiker. Who cares if you can't see it on thier sig, I don't see plenty of OU Pokemon on sigs either.

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
Sunflora is defidently forgotten, I never see it anywhere. Same goes for bellossom.;262;

ΩOmega WeavileΩ

Skinning every bears
Moltres
Zapdos
Chinchou
Lanturn
Amphardos
Mareep
Flaafy
Girafarig
Mulcham <This is by far the most forgotten pokemon
Teddiursa
Ursarang
Donphan
Phanpy
Diglett
Dugtrio
Corphish
Crawdaunt
Relicanth
Finneon has potential
Lumineon has potential
Carnevine has potential

All these are pretty forgotten, notice how I didn't list Quilfish and Dunsparce, because they are remembered for being forgotten.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Moltres
Zapdos
Chinchou
Lanturn
Amphardos
Mareep
Flaafy
Girafarig
Mulcham <This is by far the most forgotten pokemon
Teddiursa
Ursarang
Donphan
Phanpy
Diglett
Dugtrio
Corphish
Crawdaunt
Relicanth
Finneon has potential
Lumineon has potential
Carnevine has potential

All these are pretty forgotten, notice how I didn't list Quilfish and Dunsparce, because they are remembered for being forgotten.

OMG some of those are not, by a long sho forgotten. First off all, WTF is a Mulcham, Secondly, Donphan, Zapdos and Dugtrio are good in competitive play believe me I use those pokemon. Some of those I remember. I wonder how Girafarig was forgotten since it's in the new games o_O