• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which pokemon have you been saving up for HOME transfer in February?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Title says it all. Have you been saving up any pokemon for transfer when HOME compatibility will be released? Unfortunately Alolan starters didn't make the cut because of Gamefreak decisions.

Mine Are
Greninja
Delphox
Chesnaught
Medicham
Hisuian Samurott
Vaporeon
Flareon
Leafeon
Glaceon
Cascoon
Espeon
Sceptile
Fennekin

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
After I complete the Dex and do some battles in SV, I plan to continue my run of Legends Arceus and maybe transfer any Pokémon that are in both games (especially the Hisuian forms/evos).

vondecayle

Delphox. Disappointed that I couldn’t use it during my walkthrough.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
- I have about a box full of Pokémon from PLA that I want to be part of my battle collection and am excited to use them in a traditional battle setting. Of course some will need to be Bottle Capped since those weren’t in that game. Some of them had to travel games to be in apricorn balls so seeing Hisui Pokémon actually in these balls will be great.

- I also have a few ribbon collectors that I’m looking forward to adding some ribbons to—and a few marks, too. Off the top of my head there is a Pikachu and Kleavor that have been getting ribbons since RSE (Kleavor was obviously a Scyther until recently).

- And then I have a few Pokémon designed for Max Raid Battles so I’m looking forward to how they perform in in Tera Raid Battles.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Only ones so far are a Pentili and Teddiursa that I intend to evolve into H-Liligant and Ursaluna. They are going to have to make a brief trip to Legends: Arceus first since they cannot evolve into those forms within Scarlet/Violet.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
The Pokémon from my old teams that I can transfer.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I have my entire competitive team and rotation pokemon from Shield waiting to be transferred.

I'm not sure which ones will all be able to come over, but I know a good chunk of 'em will:

Main Team
Snorlax
Vaporeon
Mimikyu
Dragapult
Munchlax
Suicune

Rotation Pokémon
Porygon2
Gengar
Spectrier
Tapu Fini

Barrysun

Let's see, an army of Vaporeons that want new ribbons, some Bisharp and primeape that needs to evolve into their new forms, and a lot more I want to breed from legends arcus

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
a lot more I want to breed from legends arcus
I forgot we would be able to do this eventually. The lack of breeding in LA really cut my gameplay short. I haven't touched it since they updated it with Daybreak.

My Eelectross shall finally have its day in the sun! Also, some of my Kalos mons, (Sylveon, Ampharos, Greninja & Espeon ) I really hope they add more mons in the DLC as they did for Sword and Shield, I miss Togekiss.

Trillion

all of them. ever since Y i transfer all of my pokemon to the most recent game they appear in

but the ones i'm most excited for are:

greninja [x2. with one of them being the oldest pokemon i still own]
muk [alolan]
dragalge
eelektrik [can finally evolve it too]
dunsparce
bisharp
girafarig
primeape [x2]

Barrysun

I forgot we would be able to do this eventually. The lack of breeding in LA really cut my gameplay short. I haven't touched it since they updated it with Daybreak.

My Eelectross shall finally have its day in the sun! Also, some of my Kalos mons, (Sylveon, Ampharos, Greninja & Espeon ) I really hope they add more mons in the DLC as they did for Sword and Shield, I miss Togekiss.
yea, it would be nice to breed with some of Hisuian forms of electrode, Arcanine, Sneasel, Goodra, and even Zoroark. plus, I can't believe they forgot to add Snorlax to the game, hopefully they'll add him in the DLC.

My garchomp, gardevoir, rotom, greninja... and probably my Empoleon that I bring over to the newest game ever since dppt. I am usually slow with filling the dex so by then, if there are any gaps left I might bring Pokemon over from previous games to fill it.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I have a number of Pokémon from all of the playthroughs listed in my sig:
  • Cinderace
  • Corviknight
  • Flapple
  • Grimmsnarl
  • Perrserker
  • Falinks (x2)
  • Galarian Slowbro
  • Zacian
  • Scizor
  • Hariyama
  • Dusk Lycanroc
  • Rapid Strike Urshifu
  • Ursaluna
  • Galarian Zapdos
  • Spiritomb
  • Pyroar
  • Chesnaught
  • Noivern
  • Hisuian Samurott
  • Wyrdeer
  • Basculegion
  • Hisuian Electrode
  • Hisuian Zoroark
  • Enamorous
I’m especially excited to use my Kalos Pokémon, my Hisuian pokémon, my Hariyama, & my Ursaluna (which was originally a Teddiursa from Crystal) since I wasn’t able to bring them into SWSH, but now I finally get the chance to EV train them & bond with them, while seeing if I can find a better niche for Pokémon like Flapple, Falinks, & Lycanroc in this new meta. I’ve also been stocking up on ability patches to use on several of them like Chesnaught & Samurott

Baggie_Saiyan

Has February been confirmed date? I was assuming it would be around March/April

Anyway mainly the Hisuian forms so I can breed them with their normal counterparts so can get them in fancy Pokeballs!

zolios

The one I can't wait to transfer the most is my shiny Dunsparce. It was my second ever shiny that I found randomly during the post-game of Black 2 almost 10 years ago. I never used it so it's still the same as it was back when I caught it in February of 2013, I just kept transferring it to every new generation since and have it sit in my "VIP" box until the new game comes out. However Dunsparce can finally evolve now (even if the evolution is a little underwhelming) so it is finally time for me to use my shiny Dunsparce and evolve it. I can't wait to see if it will evolve into a two or a three segment Dudunsparce. I might even try to make it competitively viable since that's very easy to do now with mints, ability patches and bottle caps.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I have almost the whole Legends Dex (only Spiritomb and Arceus missing with like 3 Wisps from Spiritomb) and some Let's Go Eevee Mons (my Team was mainly Alolan Pokemon).

I really curious to see how Hisuain Pokemon will fare in VGC. Ursaluna and H-Goodra seem to have a lot of potential.