• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

which pokemon league do you like most

Status
Not open for further replies.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
No fire types so rock flying types was all you had
lots of water and ice types
again water types and ground
if you did get a dark type or a non poison type
and give it your best shot with all your pokemon

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
Well johto was a bit simpler than the others they were low levels so it was was easier to pass by

Calvan

EXPLOSION!!!
I'm not ashamed to say that I liked Hoenn the best.

superluis5

Paraguayan Trainer
Hahahah for me it has to be kanto because I could never get passed Gary when playing fire red or leaf green. I never got a chance to play a game is Jhoto. And hoene and sinnouh are easy

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
Hoene was a bit challenging with Phoebe

Lugion

I started with Ruby, so my favorite is Hoenn. Drake seems to be a little bit more offensively inclined than Lance, and I always had the hardest time with Glacia.

Closely followed by Kanto.

yeminied

I like the Sinnoh league a lot.

Their teams are quite well balanced type wise and their Pokemon had really good attacks. I just could not get past Aaron's Drapion. Kanto's league did prove challenging the last time I played it although after a long break I did it in the end. They weren't that challenging, I believe my Pokemon were at most 10 levels below Gary's when I beat him.

Sagachu

Smooth as a Brock
Kanto was the hardest, but Johto was the easiest. Hoenn is the most fun to grind though.

And in Johto, Lance knows the greatest way to become champion is to lower the lvl of your pokemon! Even Bruno is following him in de-leveling of their pokes. Who knows, by the time dragonite is lvl 30, he might overthrough red!!!

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
I personally like Sinnoh's. I find the type specialties to be quite interesting. Like, Bug. Not the strongest type, and Aaron's pretty easy to beat, but it's very interesting.

I prefer battles that are interesting rather than difficult, because I get infuriated so easily.

ninetails012

teh wild card
kanto's would have to be my favorite becuase i could get through it pretty fast and it was good for getting easy money. plus gary was a challenge that was fun to fight.

SoulSilver99

Milotic Rox!
I enjoyed johto

starxos8

Mysterious Trainer..
For me, Kanto!

After defeating the first four members for the first time, and thinking I had won, I walked that hallway only to be greeted by Gary's powerful Pokemon

A true classic!

lucario is best

shiny seeker
i like jhoto its so cool XD

Spirit of Darkness

The Sinnoh league looks awesome; a huge castle with nice decorations in Platinum.
The most challenging was Kanto in Fire Red and Leaf Green.
The worst was in Hoenn and I never tried Johto.

Status
Not open for further replies.