• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokemon look the most agile to you?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Suicune looks pretty fast, same with Mew.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
  • Suicune
  • Blaziken
  • Linoone
  • Absol
  • Latias and Latios
  • Greninja
  • Decidueye
  • Pheromosa
  • Cinderace
  • Boltund
  • Zacian

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
If we're not excluding flying Pokemon, then probably Yanma. Dragonflies are known for being extremely agile and fast for their size, and Yanma is a giant dragonfly. Yanmega, on the other hand, looks a lot bulkier and slower (this is even evidenced in its stats by its Speed not being particularly high, whereas Yanma's Speed is its best stat).

For grounded Pokemon, probably Grovyle. Maybe it's that its sprites usually depicted it mid-sprint or mid-leap or maybe that it's partially inspired by the popular Western depiction of a ninja, but something about the entire Treecko line, especially Grovyle, makes them seem exceptionally agile compared to other Pokemon.

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
I wanna say Sceptile. Like I know that it's got a lot of crap going on, visually speaking, with all the berries and leaves and whatnot, but as a fallow Pokemon it runs after you like a freaking velociraptor; so it strikes me as being probably pretty agile. Geninja and Kantonian Persian also seem like they'd be pretty agile a well.

Luthor

Vikavolt design looks very agile to me. So if you purely wanted on appearance I'd include that. However in-game it's actually really slow.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Grovyle is certainly up there

Leonhart

Imagineer
Gekkouga (Greninja), Juptile (Grovyle), and Windie (Arcanine) seem incredibly fast in the anime at least. I'm not sure what their Speed stats are like in-game, but if these Pokemon were real I bet they'd be agile.

RTLfan

Bump...since I haven't received a huge amount of replies and we've also had some new Pokemon revealed since last yer.