• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which pokemon movies were not needed or pointless?

CliveKoopa

The answer is simple, none of the movies were pointless. Each was as good as each other with their own plot and storyline. I would have liked it better though if it wasn't Ash all the time. It could be centred around different characters like in Legend Of Thunder.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I didn't like the movie with Darkrai. I think the plot was pretty bad in this movie and even it has some appearances in the show that were better, so this was the only movie that I didn't really like.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I didn't like the movie with Darkrai. I think the plot was pretty bad in this movie and even it has some appearances in the show that were better, so this was the only movie that I didn't really like.

Well, RSSSAPPP of course, but the question is more along the lines of "which movie wasn't needed" not "which movie didn't you like". If you recall, the Darkrai movie set up the events for the two movies after it, which is actually really important. I disliked movie 10 a bit too, but I can see why it was necessary so even I can't complain about it too much.

Last edited:
I think that they were seeing as they are entertaining though only 1,2 and 3 are good and maybe 8. All the rest are bad.

JD

Pokemon 4ever really wasn't that important it didn't really showcase anything important besides Celebi the Manaphy movie wasn't really needed either it didn't really even have a good plot I don't even know why Kyogre was in that movie Pokemon Heroes, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew and Phantom Ruler Zoroark were pretty important though since they introduced us to a new Generation.
Pokemon Heroes= Generation 3
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew= Generation 4
Phantom Ruler Zoroark= Generation 5

But anyway Movie 4 and Movie 9 weren't really needed.