• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which pokemon need new evos?

MudkipFan

<3 Games Section
Hey i am planning to make some of my OWN pokemon drawings, i know this isn't pokemon fan art forum, but i haven't made any yet, and i'll post them on the fan art forum. Anyhow i am here to ask you which pokemon need pre-evos and evos, i know a few but the public are the best to ask rather than myslef, anyway i'll be checking out this thread to see replies while i think myself, thanks!;munchlax;

Skyther Pre-Evo
Phyduck Pre-Evo
Weezing Evo
Arbok Evo
a farfetch'd evo
a lapras pre-evo
a shuckle evo
and a solrock and lunatone pre-evo

Last edited:

MudkipFan

<3 Games Section
Oh yeah also i need help with names and types, but not how they look, i'll come up with that!

The Kai

Slice 'n Dice
I was dissapointed with no Scyther pre.. I'd love to see a little baby scyther

MudkipFan

<3 Games Section
Yeah thats a pretty cool idea, i'll try 'n think somthing up about that! Any other ideas anyone?

>Ducky<

A psyduck pre-evolution :3

ZekeTG

Evolve form of Weezing and Arbok. =D

MudkipFan

<3 Games Section
To >Ducky<: Yeah i like phyducks, i'll try that XD!
to ZekeTG Awesome! I love both of them, before i was gonna do a arbok pre-evolve but i changed my mind! Keep the ideas going!

>Ducky<

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
a farfetch'd evo
a lapras pre-evo
a shuckle evo
and a solrock and lunatone pre-evo(it would go into one of them)

MudkipFan

<3 Games Section
I may start making some now, so look out in fan art in the next few days! But i still want ideas!;munchlax;;355;;201-m;;328;

Dittoman97

Piplup?
I'd like several corsola evos, with so many coral, we need a way to deside, similar to the tyrogue evolution...

>Ducky<

A Relicanth evolution would also be cool, the name could be something like Relking

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
an evo for Pachirisu, Dugtrio, Corsola, Swellow, Luvdisc and Carnivine:)
a pe-evo for onix and Torkoal:)
that will be nice;)

FocusPresenceEndurance

Aspiring Author
Hmm... how about a Castform evolution? It might be cool. Oh and Sableye too. That's the only ones that really jump to my mind right now that wasn't on that list.

Just got a brainspark about the castform evo. Or should I say evo's. There could be several evolutions for it. And the evolution will depend on what form it is in, be it neutral, sunny, rainy, and icy. Perhaps they could add a few more in. Maybe they could do something with foggy, and sandstormy (is that even a word? I guess not).

Last edited:

ZekeTG

Maybe Sandslash, and a pre evo of Lapras.

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
There are several Bugs that need a new evo/typing for instance:
Volbeat should have an evo that makes him Bug/Electric
Illumise should have an evo that makes her Bug/Fire
Butterfree should have an evo that makes it Bug/Psychic
Flygon should have an evo that makes it Dragon/Bug (is that a little too greedy)
Shuckle should have an evo
Evee should have a Bug evo

Can you tell I prefer bug type to everything else?

Last edited:

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
Meh, I only think Sabyle, Miltank, and Shuckle need evo's. Id like to see a Pachirisu evo aswell.

Dattebayo

Banned
Doesn't matter to me, just as long as it's not evolved forms of a previous gen stand alones.