• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which pokemon on ash's current team would you like to see fully evolved ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

laZz403

before i started watching black and white i was playing the games and never did i like scraggy i thought it was a terrible pokemon but now that i see ash's scraggy it instantly grew on me into one of my favorite 5th gens on that note i would love to see all the training ash has put in to scraggy pay off and see it evolve in to a powerhouse scrafty or ash's krokorok evolving would be awesome what do you guys think?

krocky balboa is the one i most want to see evolve with wotter and snives tied in 2nd place and palpitoad 3rd

Honeyichigo

The manliest
Oshawott. Boldore and Palpitoad would be nice as well.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Snivy.

10charplz.

laZz403

Snivy would be awesome but i find it the least. Likely to happen :(
Boldore would be cool too but would it need to be traded in the anime for it to evolve?

cg19293

Krokorok (who surely will evolve, since Ash caught it as a krokorok) Boldore, Palpitoad and Scraggy. Don't care much about the starters

Last edited:

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Snivy and Oshawott. Serperior(That's Snivy's last evolved form, right?) has a awesome design, and Oshawott is my favorite of his pokemon personality wise, so I really want to see it evolve. ^_^

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Only his Pikachu. Seriously it can't stay a pre-evo forever.

Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott, Oshawott

Pikachu.:B

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
Snivy. I love the crap out of it, design-wise and within the anime as well. Serperior absolutely amazing and would look SO good on Ash's team.

laZz403

i believe krokorok is most likely to evovle too which is awesome cause krookodile is AWESOME
i have mixed feelings about oshawatt evovling dewott would be cool but i like oshawatts character alot and dont want it too change haha

G50

No longer posting
Palpitoad --> Pignite/Oshawott --> Krokorok

In that order, Pignite and Oshawott equally.

Oshawott and Snivy are cool the way they is. I don't mind if both of them do not evolve because they are still cool looking pokemon. Pignite evolving into Emboar would be really cool since it would fit Ash's Unova team perfectly fine.

I would love for his Oshawott to fully evolve.
He's only had one water Pokemon to evolve in the entire series and it was Krabby.
It's almost like he's cursed. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.