• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which pokemon should I use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Edwin

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Okay, so I just restarted my firered yesterday , and I'm not sure which pokemon I should use on my in-game team. I am trying to use pokemon that people dont really use. This is my idea. A * means i am keeping it for sure,a # means its currently on my team. I already beat Brock and cleared Mt Moon
but thats all. Here is my idea:
Charizard*#
Raichu*#
Primape#
Golduck or Poliwrath
Dugtrio or Vileplume
Hypno or Mr.Mime
Any suggestions?

blackrose

i also need help with my team so far i have:
venasaur
aerodactyl
jolteon
lapras
nidoking
haunter
any suggestions?

hypnopuncher

Focus Pauwnch!
Poliwrath is waaay cooler than Golduck (thought it's good too) and trust me, it the future, when you fight your rival's level 63 Blastiose, it's always nice to see it do about 10 damage per hit.

Dugtrio. No comment. Vileplume does kill bruno well, though...

Mr. Mime. I like Jynx more, though. Oh well.

Sub-punching Poliwrath for the win!

May Ketchum

Dawn IS my world....
Go for:
Poilwrath
Dugtrio
Hypno, just beacuse of Poison Gas, that's always dangerous when you battle

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
Take Poliwrath since you can learn powerful Fighting moves & water moves.
Don't take Vilepume sice it's weakened to a lot of types.
Take Hypno also, it's better than Mr.Mime.

mew..

What do you want?
poliwrath, just for water and a fighting type in one
dugtrio
hypno, for his poison gass, hypnosis, dream eater, physic, all of those cause problems for pokemon gymleaders.

Dugtrio is on of the worst ground types ingame. The only thing he has going for him is his speed, the rest of his stats suck. Arena Trap means nothing when you opponent never switches anyway...

Any ground type Pkemon would be better, really.

Or Vileplume, whatever.

royo

Banned
Okay, so I just restarted my firered yesterday , and I'm not sure which pokemon I should use on my in-game team. I am trying to use pokemon that people dont really use. This is my idea. A * means i am keeping it for sure,a # means its currently on my team. I already beat Brock and cleared Mt Moon
but thats all. Here is my idea:
Charizard*#
Raichu*#
Primape#
Golduck or Poliwrath
Dugtrio or Vileplume
Hypno or Mr.Mime
Any suggestions?

go with poliwreath

Status
Not open for further replies.