• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

which pokemon symbolises you the most

I think I'm a Loudred because I can be loud sometimes and also be kinda deaf.

Emo_Kirlia

Abilities I have:
Klutz-I drop things alot o.o;;
Slowstart-my mom goes through hell every morning trying to get me out of the house to the School Bus Stop.
Pick Up-If someone drops a Penny/small change I'll pick it up ^_^;; money adds up...
Insomia-I stay up till 2AM even on a school night :D probably why I have Slow Start.
Early Bird-I still get up early to watch Saturday morning Cartoons (including Pokemon Battle Dimension :3) my favirote was Magical DoReMi but 4kids! isn't dubbing anymore episodes...T_T
Swift Swim-I can swim pretty well
Super Luck-I ran into a wild shiny Lax Meditite about a month ago and caught Uxie in a standard PokeBall and I've been feeling lucky ever since.

Pokemon I think I am:
It's so hard to tell so I don't know T_T

Khamul

Fail Meister
Magikarp would fit me quite well, we just have so much in common. Everything actually.

Psyduck, Because im confused alot and really slow when it comes to stuff.
Also kinda by looks. xD

Chowza

Cannibals are <3
Eevee. Most of the time I'm lovable and cuddly, but when I change my mood i'm like that for the rest of the day.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Most likely Snorlax, mainly because I'm fat, slow, and lazy. Although I am tough, and can hit back hard.

Crob8

Crobat Kid
Probably... Doduo :p
I wake up really early (early bird) and I run away from things a lot, im kinda paranoid =/
I cant run that fast (not dodrio then :p) and my friends can tell how im feeling and vice versa (its DPPt pokedex entry)

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Mine would probably be Mesprit, because i have a natural gift for picking up on other people's emotions.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Like weavile...look at my sig...
Otherwise like a mixture of gallade with shucle, just there to hit...just there to annoy.

NINJA PENGUIN

Well Im OTT annoying, yet i can be mature wen i need to be. I can be quiet or loud, depends on the situation.

I Guess in a pikachu. Im Annoying but can kick butt, if i dont like something ill say something.

But mainly because everyone wants me to grow up. (or evolve)

Slaking. I'm lazy, fat, and I eat a lot. But, when I get going, I REALLY get going.
AAAHHHHH!!!! IT'S SLOTHZILLA!!!!

Ruru_star

Pokémon Breeder
i made the same test as "Weawile" and im apparently Mewtwo..that suits me,i prefer to stay home..especially in my room (wich is the first place i go straight to everyday after school) and im kinda closing myself..other people seems to be so..different.. =/
id say,Mewtwo was a good answer :)

pokemaster001

I Guess in a pikachu. Im Annoying
you just made my day
me, well, what's the most unpredictable and/or strange pokemon you can think of, yeah, that's me!