• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

which pokemon symbolises you the most

Then you would have to be Porygon2. It's, like, weirdness's little brother.

I took the test, and I'm Pikachu!! :3

*looks at pokemaster's title* Uh, oh.....

mudkip12

Exploding Knees.
I would say i am a mix between mudkip (i always got him in the mystery dungeon personality test) munchlax (Because my stomach is a bottomless pit) and a psyduck (i get confused alot).

i think im a skitty person. im different, sometimes unusual, and im easily entertained.( i feel like a charizard every once in a while though...)

ps... this is my first post!:)

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Arceus because I AM GOD

April Fools

Really I am most like shellder because of what TheSequelReturns said.

Last edited:

Alloute

Not Banned
I think I'm like Giratina, I exist in my own little world, away from society teehee.

Mariku -- kitten

Toshiya lover<3
My friends say I'm Arceus, but that's just because I like impersonating him while talking like a girly man o_O;;;

I think I'm a skitty! I'm cute, hyper, easily amused and I'm a kitty~~Nya.

Rake

Lucario.
Quiet, solo, no limits, strong aura and willpower. Can see and understand what others cant.
Also I love wolves and dog-type animals, my nature is very, very dog-like. I mean about trust, rfliability, friendship and loved things or people.
I'd protect whats important to me with all I've got, both arms and anger that never stops.
I have two sides, human and beast, my power is in my beloved, or anger and hatred for the beast within.

I tested myself in the quiz. Then Riolu became my favourite pokemon

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
... Take a wild guess. Just kidding! I'm both relaxed and bold, according to the personality test, I'm a squirtle! i pretty much try and live squirtle anyway. ^_^

Wisest Celebi

Tiny Powerhouse
You're kidding, right? Celebi. And just to be clear, I AM ONE!!!

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Slowpoke. Nuff' said.