• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which pokemon takes forever to catch?

Igloo

PinsirUsedGroundTime
Mesprit. It runs even when asleep. However, the difficulty could owe to the fact that all I'm using are basic Pokéballs. Oh, well... someday it'll be caught.

Praetor

Psephophthalmus artu
coughfeebascough

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Chancey in old days, as for d/p, the hardest I've encountered was Azelf.

abgar

Fufufufu
^ BELDUM MUST DIE

i still have nightmares of mesprit, i end up using my masterball on it, cresselia and all the other legends were easy

Zoshi

Unique
Chansey in FR/LG, of course.

In D/P, I don't know, but I found the legendaries not so hard to catch.

Anaya

Synthesis
Okay I changed my mind. Relicanth is officially one of the hardest Pokemon to find/catch. Took my TWO days! :mad:.​

Heatran hates me. So for me reseting for it is such a pain without a Master Ball.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Heh, I used my Master Ball on it. I was reseting for Timid, so I got an excuse.

Kyogre in Emerald.

Ivi

Ghost master
The hardest pokemon to catch in any pokemon game, was propably chancy way back in yellaw version. There was like a 5% chance of running to it at the sufari zone, and it was almost immpossible to catch with the sufari ball because it allways fled immediatly after encounter. That's why they called it chancy because catching one was all up to chance.

Chansey and Taurous were always a struggle for me to catch. Wobbuffet gave me hell in emerald version.
The legendary dogs were annoying (actually, I never ended up catching them myself in any of the 3rd gen games, only reason I have them is through colluseum).
In d/p: beldum is a little beast when it comes to getting inside the pokeball.
Uxie took me such a looong time to catch, even with a status and dark balls. The first time I tried catching it, almost all of my pokemon fainted and I used all of my dark balls and ultra balls before uxie finally killed itself with struggle ;/ The second time I accidentally scored a crit hit and killed it. The third time was almost the same as the first but luckily I ended up getting it.
Mesprit is also making me sweat, I still have not caught it (and since I have no way of trading with anybody I probably will never get it).

Last edited:

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
Rayquaza is hard as hell for me.