• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which pokemon type is under rated in the pokemon games?

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
I would like to know your opinions on which pokemon type is under-rated.....

I think it's poison
i want justice.....:p

avsimone

Magma Trainer
poison types are definately up there, monotype teams of just poison are beastly,

but I think for me the most underrated type is ice, it's never been given much, but it's got great potential as a type

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
poison types are definately up there, monotype teams of just poison are beastly,

but I think for me the most underrated type is ice, it's never been given much, but it's got great potential as a type

agree, Ice is my honorable mention

Ludicoconut

Water&Grass Trainer
I always wished that Poison would become a better type to play with, but alas my hopes were crushed every generation.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Ice and Poison, definitely. I'm just waiting for them to make that Poison legendary.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Probably Grass. No one thinks Poison is any good because it sucks, but Grass has handy resistances to the entire Water/Ground/Electric triangle. Teams without Grass-types are far more vulnerable to that triangle than those without.