• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokemon Won You The Pokemon League?

DSi_Boy__

im bak - TRADE AWAY!
My Torterra took them all out...(I didn't even have to switch pokemon once!!!:) )
Aren't you suprised???

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
My level 100 Creeselia. All of my other Pokemon fainted. I'm so glad my friend let me borrow it.

Most recently was a play through on a new copy of Platinum I got after my old DS and Platinum game was lost.

5 Pokemon team:

Luxray
Vaporeon
Torterra
Staraptor
Rapidash

Fairly generic, but balanced. I was playing through on basically a speed run to get access to the move tutor asap to prep for a battle against my brother and my cousin (using my Diamond teams). Made it there in a day and a morning of play (25 hours at completion of p.dex). Not too bad. I grabbed everything on the way and fought everyone. Now.. what to do with this new Master Ball...

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Well, my Platinum team was:

Torterra
Houndoom
Froslass
Staraptor
Vaporeon
Magnezone

All of them fainted at least once except for Froslass. I switched out loads with the E4, but Froslass and Magnezone swept the Champ. I have no idea how they got through Infernape, but Magnezone was EV'd and had Thunderbolt.

AKRy100

Shockingly electric!
I couldn't have done it without my torterra but I think it was quite ironic that my HM slave (bibarel) landed the finishing hit.

Eri

scatter joy
The first time around...I think I had

Torterra
Luxray
Staraptor
Golduck

and I don't remember the rest. XD Pretty typical team. Golduck was a lifesaver in the E4, though.

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
Giratina and Staraptor.

Lugion

Torterra. My team on Platinum wasn't at a suitable level yet, so, before I fought Cynthia, I fed it all of my Rare Candies (stupid, I know), to boost it up to a level where it could fight her Garchomp. It won, too.

Champion Shirona

Charizard,Garchomp and Torterra
They were ones who defeated them in first time
I got charmander from trading from my diamond.

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
I must say all but my Honchkrow helped me the most really.
The most powerful of the elite four for ME was Lucian. He's Bronzong is annoying.

keeban93

i only used my infernape for the first 3 members but for lucian i used floatzel and crunched his entire team( baring bronzong fireblasted)
for cynthia i tried to use all my pokemon.
infernape vs spiritomb
raichu vs milotic
floatzel vs garchomp
infernape vs roserade
garchomp vs togekiss
lucario vs lucario

Nebbio

NINJA!
For Diamond it was Staraptor and for Platinum it was Crobat.

squirtle_123

Pearl: For my first play through i beat the elite 4 i think with my empoleon i don't remember the battle. It was a couple years ago and my files ago. My current team poised to beat the elite 4 when i get there are:
Shiny Flygon: Lv45
Shiny Metagross: Lv45
Shiny Pupitar: Lv45
Porygon Z: Lv45
Infernape: Lv45
Kingdra: Lv45
I just got my 7th badge so yeah.

Platinum: I am on the first file i started so yeah i remember what pokemon i used for the elite 4. Ok so my team consisted on:
Vaporeon
Magmortar
Dragonite
Aerodactyl
Lucario
Gengar
I think at first i tried to beat the champion with dragonite but Garchomp beat my Dragonite so i used mostly my Vaporeon to finish of the remaining pokemmon and i won.

Kazuki Sendo

Eevee Breeder
First run through... Empoleon and Giratina.... Seriously if i did not teach Blizzard to Empoleon when i did, I may not have beaten the game run through first run took me 13 hrs.

2nd run similiar team. 3rd run and beyond... look at my trainer card lol

Rokroad

Hot Drops
Infernape defeated Cynthia's Garchomp, so Infernape won the leauge.

Team PT:

Infernape
Weavile
Tangrowth
Scyther
Garchomp

Torpoleon

My starter, Empoleon, was the one who won me the Pokémon League.

tempeststorm34

I actually used the PBR Magmortar and Electivire to beat the E4 and Cynthia. I feel so ashamed now. :(

Desert Sun

Gross, Agiligross
Porygon-Z was the MVP for me thanks to Adaptability Hyper Beam but I couldn't have beat Garchomp without Steelix being able to PP stall Garchomp out of Earthquakes with Curse (it tanks everything else).

In my original Pearl runthrough it would be my Lucario and Palkia seeing as the average level of my team was 48.