• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which pokemon would be best as the next PotW? - Official PotW Discussion Thread

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
All final evos/standalone Pokémon have a chance of being PotW. This week it was Unown

Skirgedot

Unown was a really funny one to read. xO

Next week? Probably Ditto.

Also, with the 5th generation down the road, this 4th generation POTW won't be concluded. I believe a POTD is a really annoying and stressful thing to do, but why can't we have 2 POTW next time?

Mr.Azy

Cradily's Victory!
Perhaps a potw, one from each generation each week.

I'm curious does serebii actually write all the info on potw on his/her own?!!!!

Edit: Since valentines day was around the corner I was about to say luvdisc but that's already there, so Im guessing love pokemon hmmm...OOO Volbeat and or Illumise.

My other guess is nidoqueen but meh, what are the odds?

Last edited:

Camzoman

Why does Serebii keep double posting?

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
I suggest one of the Nido royalty. IMO they are somewhat versatile and are respectable I suppose.

OR

Any starter not yet included could be done as both odd-numbered generations have only one starter included at present.

Mr.Azy

Cradily's Victory!
Groudon will be POTW, I have that feeling...