• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which pokemon would be best as the next PotW? - Official PotW Discussion Thread

Ryouki

Stalkerz Lulz.
I think Mismagius or Driftblim, maybe even a Gengar...I would like to see more Poison Pokemon in the PotW..I love how they manage to comeup with teh guide, even though I don't follow it xD

Typhlosion next. The first new NU.

Blatsman

I wonder if I stay ?
Nah l can make movesets and ev spreads on my own.

Lord wackruntlje

Speed up, n00b!
Since the electric type is horribly neglected by many, we need some electric type in POTW. I would personally appriciate if Electivire would be put up.

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
Since the electric type is horribly neglected by many, we need some electric type in POTW. I would personally appriciate if Electivire would be put up.

LOL!! Hahahaha! Thats a good one, you are soo funny! lol....

Skuntank.

Altimet X

I think Luxray or Staraptor would make good POTW because a lot of people use them for their in-game battles,and also that they are a bit popular

nubinator

Banned
Cresslia, milotic, Swampert, Zapdos, Starmie, Skarmory, Bronzong.

Lord wackruntlje

Speed up, n00b!
Lord wackruntlje said:
LOL!! Hahahaha! Thats a good one, you are soo funny! lol....
By they being neglected, I meant people use anything beside electric types. They rule. And that's not an opinion, that's fact ;)

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
By they being neglected, I meant people use anything beside electric types. They rule. And that's not an opinion, that's fact ;)

Ooh. Gotcha.
Anyways, Lumineon or Carnevine maybe?

Hey Micky!

Please add more legendaries. This is just because you only get one of each and it's important to know what you're doing with them so you can get a good Nature. This is especially the case with non-Uber legendaries that you can actually use in battles, particularly the pre-National Dex ones (Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf) since you have to catch them early.
Well, personally, with that I'd advise you check with the RMT forums or Smogon (since there's too many for us to funnel out into PotWs quickly enough, especially since they're pains in the arse to write for because of their wide array of options).

lul wut

Comfortably Numb
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

Has not been pokemon of the week, i think this is a terrible thing!

http://i12.*******.com/4r0jigg.png

Look at its supreme beuty!

Topaz Archer

TheWorldIsQuietHere
Luxray. Roserade.

How bout we focus a little more on Fourth Generation Pokemon. It's not like some Pokemon changed completely. What I'm saying is: more of them. Not the whole thing.

Red Ryu

Porygon-Z

He actually has some key difference compared to his pre-evolved form that I'd like to see get a look at, as well as his massive Sp. Atk.

EifiBurakki

The Sacred
I want to see Kingdra or Yanmega.
I have them in my team and I need a good moveset and EVIV pointers.​