• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

which Pokemon would eat what food?

Brain Damager

the question is: name a certain pokemon. what kind of food do you think that pokemon would eat?

for examples I think mawile would like ribs. also squirtle might eat pudding.

maybe torkoal would enjoy spicy food like salsa.

any ideas?

Zevn

Lost in Translation
I think Pokemon would eat each other.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I'd feed tepig bacon.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Why would a Pokemon eat something like those?

Those sound a lot like human food.

Gamer617

Master Trainer
Snivy would eat oshawotts
and oshawots would eat tepigs.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Besides carrots and berries I heard that Buneary's and Lopunny's eat there own poop... :-S

ConfusedEevee

Time Gear Thief
I think that when wailord opens their mouths the swallow a bunch of magikarp. Those magikarp will never evolve and never kill us all.

Nidote

Nido-Nut
It's probably just me but the Nidos always occurred to me as omnivores. The most telling of these would be Nidoking's pokedex entry for red and blue. Another thing is, Nidorina and Nidorino's fangs. One could argue that it's just for self defence but Nidoran buck teeth would still be effective. I've been bitten by two different animals with prominent incisors and it's always broke the skin.

That and, considering they're packing incredibly deadly venom, Nidos would make highly effective predators. They'd probably just eat whatever they could kill, which if Nidoran female's most recent dex entry implies, they could kill an awful lot.

It depends on the animal the Pokémon is based off of. It's well-known the Pidgeotto eats Caterpie, and Ekans eats Pidgey eggs.

Shoudy4

Snorlax eats chicken

Nebbio

NINJA!

Shoudy4

True... Munchlax eats chicken

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people
Trubish would eat trash, Onix would eat rocks, Pelliper would eat corphish and krabbies ,wailord would eat krill,Houndoom wold eat steaks, and electivire eats energizer bunnies! :D

Shoudy4

Arceus eats... Nothing