• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which pokemon would you like to own?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Mew.

Because it's cute and smart. Might be useful, since it can learn any move.

Phillip12lov

A team-like Ash
Luxio
Floatzel
Skiddo
Staravia
Combusken
Yanmega

There are other ones that I love besides those, but here is a representation of Ash's first 6 Pokemon that I would love to own.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Unfortunately many of my favourite Pokemon would be impractical for me to keep, closest would be Roserade save for the poisonous thorns in its roses.

Likely going with Munna that can help me fall asleep if needed or a Shinx (with an Everstone collar) just as a pet.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Probably Skitty, or any Pokemon that's near a normal animal so I don't have to worry about the apartment getting destroyed.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
What Pokémon would I like to own? Anything capable of destroying an apartment or house is a priority.

There’s plenty of Pokémon that can destroy an apartment or house. (Groudon, Raticate, etc.)

Last edited:
I would want a Gengar.

It would have my permission to terrorize, play pranks & scare away any thief's or intruders to our home. and I would be sure to have all the fun we would be having playing with Team Rock or other Organizations' like them on Film. also I could get a could sleep at night since the Scariest thing in the house would be my buddy.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
Galarian Rapidash is my top favorite Pokemon, and having a gorgeous, magical unicorn to ride around would be so cool!!

I'd also love an Alolan Vulpix. It is adorable, but also I love cold and ice!

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Obviously Suicune, though I'm not sure how well that would fair in real life.

A more practical choice for me would be Rotom and Umbreon. Rotom would really be a mutual transaction: I let it possess my appliances in exchange for powering them and keeping my light bill low. lol Umbreon would just be a fun pet to have, and one hell of a guard dog. hehe

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I want to say Ditto but we all know that'd be cheating

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Chespin and Scorbunny would be my number one picks.

The cat starters (Litten and Sprigatito) are in a honored second place because I love cats.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
I think Miraidon could be great for real transport except but it would have to have a 10x stronger version of its gliding.
Biggest issue is storage...maybe a mounted storage backpack.

I don't think food is too much of a issue if i just live in a home just big enough for a single person. You don't have to worry about don't want to worry about "getting rid of a car" is probably cheaper than gasoline and maintenance and cleaning.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Jigglypuff. I’d want to live among dozens and dozens of Jigglypuff inside a Jigglypuff shaped house and drive a giant van that I’d call the Jigglypuff Mobile.

Last edited: