• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which pokemon you want to see get a boost??

Rapidgator

This thread is for all of you who want to say which pokemon you want to get a boost, and which kind of boost in the future.

Well, mine would be Shuckle, I really like it I, it just needs something like Spore or Recover.Imagine the pokemon with the biggest walling capabilities but low HP with Recover people will be severely annoyed.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Scizor.

It is just weird that it is an evolution but yet no increase in the total Base Stats. Better increase its speeds back to the same level as Scyther.

Scizor is fine as is...

Castform! 70 in every stat is just not good enough. :/ STAB Weather Ball would be great if it were coming off a higher Special Attack stat.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I think everyone agrees that Castfrom needs a boost, either in an evolution, sandstorm forme, an item that acts as a free quiver dance, or all three.

I do have to say Farfetch'd is in dire need of a boost. At least Delibird can spin.

Icarus©

Full on PASBLer
Dunsparce. His derpy face should get an evolution and a serious buff. They should overpower him so much that he can singlehandly sweep an uber team with no support.

Corsola- Its cute n'all, but it sucks competitively. Not to mention, its overshadowed in its suckiness by stuff like delibird as well. As a result its left alone and bitter. Help it out gamefreak!

Emolga- Its not that weak, but its cute. So it should get an evo, or at the very least, a boost.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Black kyurem-B has the stats to be a HUGE THREAT, but its moovepool makes it mediocre compared to Kyurem-W

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
I'd really like to see Elgyem learn Recover sooner. Every time I train one, I'm always so frustrated by how slow it is and how it doesn't have the defenses to make up for it that I wish I didn't have to wait to level 50 or so for it to learn a healing move.

But the main thing that has always annoyed me to no end: Drowzee and Hypno not being able to learn Dream Eater via level-up! This is just dumb, especially since it's really well-known that they eat people's dreams. And they would really benefit from it, given they're currently not nearly as useful as the other Psychic-type Pokemon that are out there, and for the same reasons as Elgyem, they really need a healing move.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Black kyurem-B has the stats to be a HUGE THREAT, but its moovepool makes it mediocre compared to Kyurem-W

Not just the movepool, the typing and Speed also hinders the behemoth.

If anything needs a boost it's Carnivine.

Flareon.
JUST FREAKING GIVE IT FLARE BLITZ GAMEFREAK.

It would still live under the shadow of Darmanitan.

Last edited:

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Magcargo. I've ranted about it before, too lazy to do it again.

Why is there no third form of this thing? Did GameFreak originally intend to make one, but then forgot about it or something? There's no excuse, really.

Inferno Vulpix

Despicably Average
For me, primarily Dunsparce and Absol.

Dunsparce already has a good enough movepool, and its stats are perfect for a preevolution, but it doesn't have an evolution, and it would be much better if it had one. As it is, it is either forgotten completely or remembered as 'that one Pokemon that's unremarkable in every way, shape, and form'. The evolution should also get a second type, to make it more unique.

Absol... well, I think we can agree that Absol is widely loved amongst the fanbase. It has a 130 base attack and good enough stats, but its movepool isn't as good as it deserves. It should probably either get an evolution with more moves or just get an expanded movepool, at that point it'd become useful and cool at the same time.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Druddigon, there is a far better mono dragon type in the same gen And it just has nothing going for it.

Last edited:

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
spread out the Volt Tackle to Plusle, Minium, Pachiresusu and Emolga is what I say

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Close Combat, Earthquake, or Dual Chop for Samurott also give Blissey Counter and Mirror coat