• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokemon's Shiny Form do you NOT like?

Cosmar

< Aww.
Let's see...

• Cresselia. I hate it anyway, so yeah :\
  • Gulpin line. Same as Cresselia.
  • Any Shiny who is just a few shades darker/lighter than the non-Shiny version (like Garchomp, Pikachu, Bibarel, etc.)
  • Combee/Vespiquen. Sunburnt bees = WTF.
  • Espeon. Green Espeon looks weird.

shiny ditto doesn't work for me, its blue. blah

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
Palkia

it was the 2nd shiny i got (in a trade) & i was completely underwhelmed

Blk Charizard

♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥
Machamp looks like The Hulk. -.-;

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
How can there be so much hate for the pink shinies? It takes a Real man to wear pink.

Anyways, only shiny Pokémon I hate are Krabby, Kingler, Corphish, Crawdaunt or other Pokémon whose IRL inspirations have famous different colourations.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Weavile is too girly. same for kingdra and all the others with pink shinies.
Oh yes, some of the pink (but not purple) shiny pokemon are pretty bad. Buneary is by far the worst though. Sneasel looks better pink than Weavile. Don't know why, just does.

I hate the shiny Treecko line. The colors are not pleasing to they eye, just to the extent where original colors are better.

And then just shiny pokemon where the colors are not that big of a difference from the original colors. :/ I don't HATE them, but there are just better shinies out there.

LoneStarAkira

+1 cookie for troll
Mr. Mime and Magmortar are pretty bad. Green doesn't suit Mime *I hate Mime anyway*, and pink Magmortar just makes it fugly. Pink Magmar is fine, but I dunno... pink doesn't suit Mortar. :/

Even though I'd love to get one sometime in the future, I don't like how little difference shiny Froslass has. It's my favourite Pokemon, and I was looking forward to a better shiny variation than it has.

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Quilava. I haven't seen all of shiny Pokemon forms, but I hate how Fire Pokemon are purple. Quilava would look so cool in a gold color or something.

LoneStarAkira

+1 cookie for troll
Quilava. I haven't seen all of shiny Pokemon forms, but I hate how Fire Pokemon are purple. Quilava would look so cool in a gold color or something.

Uhm... shiny Quilavas, Cyndaquils, and Typhlosions are orange, not purple. :/ They had purple flames back in Generation 2, but it was change to orange from Generation 3 onwards.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
I hate weaviles pink and yellow shinyness...as well as Vaporeons..could be a little differnt.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
kyogre/honckrow-neon pink...EWWWWWW!
groudon-disgusting baby nappy yellow
darkrai-pink and purple?! On a dark type?! WTF?! Come on, if that was sent out in battle the opponent would die from laughter!
Tauros-lime green and yellow just don't go together well sometimes
plus more but can't think of them right now ;)

;249-d;

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
Groudon's shiny makes me want to puke...

chrombot

The Steel Hearted
The ones that are subtle. I can appreciate subtle differences, but the shiny ones can be too subtle, like Dugtrio, Kecleon, persian, umbreon, snorlax and ones that just are, really similar to the original or just a small color change, like dugtrio's nose.