• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Pokemon's Shiny Form do you NOT like?

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
All Shiny's that are a slight variation of their normal colours.

I don't get the dissing of Pimpkrow here though.

pokehorse

i heart manga!!!
honkrow's. pink!?! what was gamefriek thinking!!!!!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Haryiama's Shiny form.. I don't like it not at all.. It's weird ;_;
dpmfsa297.png

^ see ;_; it's strange and I don't like it's color's

~Cosmic~

The Plot Thickens
Shedinja's shiny form leaves a bit to be desired. I think red would have looked cooler.

Raikou_fan

Shaymin's shiny form.
Why? Because I think shaymin doesn't look good in green colour.

But non-shiny shaymin is green?

Ones like Glaceon, and others who barely change colors. Shinys are supposed to look special, but if they don't change they look like any other regular pkmn.

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
Dark types. WHY MUST THEY BE PINK!?

and Chansy, I don't know but she looks like a rotten egg shiny

redpanda

Any pokemon shiny that doesn't look much different than the original. It seems lazy...

And I also don't like the shinx/luxio/luxray shiny. Orange just doesn't suit it in my opinion.

Roseliamelia

*petal dances*
i like dragonite, but i really don't like his shiny form. i also like green, but the green on dragonite makes me go -_-...

charizard too! i don't like the black.

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
I think that all shiny pokemon should look distinctivly different, unlike pokemon like Linoone, there is hardly any difference, if the creatures ae too lazy, just make it gold or if it is gold, make it black, c'mnon, its not that hard...

Sonic15

May Fanboy
I don't like Weavile's shiny form. The pink and yellow just don't fit and make him look unintiminating.

Guardian Spirit Raina

I think that all shiny pokemon should look distinctivly different, unlike pokemon like Linoone, there is hardly any difference, if the creatures ae too lazy, just make it gold or if it is gold, make it black, c'mnon, its not that hard...

I know. It bugs me that some have such cool, drastically different colors like Rayquaza, but then there's things like Persian.

chanseys,and pink ones also i don't think shayamin is nice in blue