• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Poketch app do you use the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charmaster15

Fire/Flying Trainer
The Friendship One!

Gots to know if they love me!!!! :DD

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
I use 12(Analog Clock) and 20(Pokeradar Checker) the most.

=^_^=

roses_108

Counter when EV training, and Berry checker because I forget where I plant them

Rikuox

Team Heroes
Well, until I beat ELite four I used the Clock, and Caculator(For HW)

After I beat Elite four I used Map App to catch my Cresselia, Mespirit etc.

Then when I got a girl Lucario It was to Breeding Ap and the friendship.

I used dowsing awhile but not much.

Right now Im with the counting and Notepad App for EV training ;197;

Dusknoir08

<Insert Title Here>
i mostly use the thing that shows your team, the analog clock or the chaining thingy

Cool Frood

<-- Feelin' Blue...
I use the breeding checker, itemfinder, and pokeradar chain-thing the most. The breeding checker when I'm breeding (when else?), itemfinder when I'm exploring somewhere new, and pokeradar app for when I'm chaining.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Mine's usually stuck on the digital clock. I use the Happiness Checker occasionally for evolutions, but that's about it.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Mine's usually stuck on the digital clock. I use the Happiness Checker occasionally for evolutions, but that's about it.

nsv17

I mostly use the breeding app, the digital clock app and the walking (step counter) app. And I frequently change the colour of my poketch cos I get bored with looking at the same thing constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.