• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Poketch app do you use the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy
Digital watch or daycare app

Jimbobson

Piplup Master
I use the app with your party in it, i check it to see how much health and items my pokemon have.

Ryuu-Anima

Sera Kureseria
Personally, I like my Berry Checker app. Course, I have a slight Berry addiction. (I sit up at night, rocking back and forth muttering "need more Leichi Berries" over an over.)

JK about the addiction thing. But i also use my breeding app, because i'm trying to get a full 'dex, and I need to breed a lot more Pokémon still.

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
Friendship Checker for evoving pokemon with Happiness
Berry Map for watching Berries (my Leppa Berry craziness kicked in)
Daycare App for the eggs
Step Counter for hatching eggs.
Digital watch to remind me when I must stop playing =p

Venusaur16z

Poké-Obsessed
I use the counter app to count EV's when EV training my Pokèmon.

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
I use the manual counter for my EV training, the time of course and the berry ap

unown?

ghost freak
the counter application then the footstep application. i never use the daycare checker.

Larry

i use the daycare one alot because i hatch alot of eggs...and the step counter...

Super Shedinja

Can't Touch This!
Digital Clock: Keep track of time.
Pedometer: For Vs. Seeker and Pokeradar.
Friendship Checker: To see how friendly my Pokemon are.
Pokeradar Chain app: See how many wild Pokemon defeated (If you can do math, this can also make EV training easier.)
Calculator: For help finding how many Exp. points I'm recieving (Works well with pedometer.)
Daycare app: For breeding.

That might be just about it.

Calculator: For my homework ^.^;
Step Counter: For eggs
The Party App: To look at my team's health
Manual Counter: For EV Training

Usagi

Asides from the clocks, I sometimes use the Daycare one for breeding, and the Berry one, when I'm planting them.
I seriously forget the Party app, I just go to the "Pokemon" selection on the menu to check my team's heath.

I use the friendship checker, and the Marking map (In themiddle of trying to catch Mespirit, making me mad :mad:)
whats this chaining one everyones talking about? sounds intresting ^^

Connor69

i use the dousing app, i think thats what its called, to find items everywhere, and the Pokeradar chain app also.

Status
Not open for further replies.