• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Poketch app do you use the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
App. #5. I don't remember the name, but it's one of the first ones you get, I believe. It just shows your team and their HP bars.

Brocko18

Training telekinetic
i love the map one so i can mark places where i need to go (im very forgetful..) plus it also helps with those runaway pokemon...CRESSELIA GET BACK HERE YOU !!!!

Vaporeon

Coral Eye Trainer
The digital clock.. haha.

Other than, probably the daycare centre one - I'm in the process of breeding a lot.

DRAGONIGHT3

to lazy for a title
Definently the friendship app, i like seeing all my pokemon float around on the bottom of my screen

Regan

Banned
the daycare one! i breed lots so it helps

Starforce2

I've been using the daycare alot lately because my eevee's are getting busy every 900 steps (or less) and I'm hatching them like nuts so I can get enough to send to my other version and do all evo's. But mianly the item radar, party monitor and map I use most.

Miao

I mostly use the party display one. Works nicely when you're hatching large batches of eggs and want to see which have hatched, and which are still coming up.

I used to use the breeding one instead, but ever since I noticed the day-care man changes which way he faces when he has an egg, it became kinda pointless to me.

I've reduced my berries to a couple of patches, so that one is not nearly as useful as it used to be.

I wish I could get the egg group checker...

The clock, always gotta know what time it is :)
I suppose the friend checker as well, I want to make sure all of my team love me...

Status
Not open for further replies.