• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Poketch app do you use the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cain

RAWR
The Digital Clock is my best friend, and the app I use probably 95% of the time.

Bennn*

I, personally prefer the dowsing machine ( itemfinder ) for the reason that there are alot of hidden items such as the suite key, which if i didnt have the itemfinder i wouldnt have been able to find, yes the prize of a lava cookie was dissappointing but still it was nice finding it :)

Digital Clock
Breeding Watch
Dowsing Machine

For obvious reasons.

Emerald 2006

Digital Clock and Friendship, mostly.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
when im haching pokemon i use the breeding app and the footstep app
when im training i use the friendship app
when im training i use the chaining app

Jounin Elite

I use the happiness thing with all the pokemon flying around bouncing off each other. I need to know when they can evolve :p.

Willow

Homework Avoider
I use the digital clock, but it's set on Greenwich mean time XD
It's convenient because midnight falls around suppertime, so if I forget to do my daily stuff one day I can cram it in before I eat and still repeat it afterwards.
Plus, y'know, I'm too lazy to change it back.

Dapuff

digital clock
team checker
chaining app
snorlax timer

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
hm...i don't kno....when i was hatching eggs i used the step counter...so i guess that...but i keep it on Digital Clock normally.

Dusknoir08

<Insert Title Here>
in first place the itemfinder, second the digital clock and third is the breeding thingy

Nectric

The clock and the Breeding app

Omneon

Eevee Collector
I'm most fond of the friendship checker, I love seeing my team floating around. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.