• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Poketch app do you use the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vulpixlover37

Vulpix Queen
I use Itemfinder (whatever its new name is), the DayCare center, and the Berry apps. I use them all pretty evenly.

WhyteMage

Digital clock mostly. Don't see much use for the others at the moment.

Kites

Champ In The Making
The clock mostly.

Bronze_Dragon

Lopunny's puns pwn.
I love the happiness app.

It's fun when random pokemon float by. :3

And the ones that love you fight over who stands under your stylus when you place it in an empty spot.
It amuses me. :)

tokiohotel.

the beatles ;3
I use the friendship checker, berry thingy, and the one that shows you your teams HP the most.
EDIT: I got a rank up. :)

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
I use the berry finder and the map becuae I travel A LOT because i am trying to get my national pokedex completed

I usually have the Poketch set to the digital watch, but I've also found the Pokemon list (app #5) to be useful in determining whether my pickup Pokemon have found anything.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Probably the chain count. I chain for shinies pretty frequently, so it's indespensable. I also use the daycare app. to check for eggs... and the happiness app. when I'm trying to evolve a Pokemon that only evolves at maximum happiness. I used to use the itemfinder a lot, but I think I've found most of the hidden items in the game...

Isaac

Dragon Master
the friendship app, usally to see if my pokemon like me or if Im close to a friendly evolution.

fireblast_10

Pokemon trainer
I usually only use the digital clock for its usefulness though I have recently taken to using the pokeradar app a lot.

itemfinder app sometimes,
but mostly the berry one
since i LOVE contests, accessories, dressing up my pokemon,
and that takes poffins,
and poffins take berries,
so i grow a lotta berries

Status
Not open for further replies.