• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Poketch app do you use the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJester

<--Pwns Chucky
So far I have used the Dowsing Tech the most.(The Item finder)

There are lots of cool hidden items. Like the Mushrooms :p. Muhahahaha!!

I would use the itemfinder while going to playing the game untill the E4 which is when I started using the day care checker the most.

Celebi25

Meh I change it to whatever I need at the time, if I am breeding I use day care checker, but typically I leave it on item finder.

Celebi25

Meh I change it to whatever I need at the time, if I am breeding I use day care checker, but typically I leave it on item finder.

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
Daycare Center's the one I probably use the most. It's alot more useful than the other bunch of apps.

EmeraldLeafBlade

I always have the Pokemon List up. It's the most useful to me in general.

Some I find useful but don't use as much, like the Daycare Checker and the Berry Checker.

;121;Emerald;212;Leaf;222;Blade

mew801

i have two, i use the breeding and step counter pad the most. mainly cause i breed heaps. XD

Jirachi_Star

Fiddlesticks!
The digital clock if I have to use different ones I switch to the one I need to use. :)

Raij0373

While I was actually progressing through the game i used the itemfinder, but now that ive gotten pretty much everything, i use the daycare checker, happiness checker, and the manual counter.

pkmn_luver_95

MUDKIPZ ORLY?
I usually use the itemfinder, but I use the friendship app, too.

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Given that I spend most of my time in D/P these days breeding, I use the daycare checker app the most.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Digital Clock xD

And besides that the Step Counter when I'm hatching eggs, but then I get bored because it doesn't really help me, and I switch back to the clock.

Norbi

I use the digital clock and the Day-Care Checker when I'm breeding. Sometimes I see my party on the bottom screen. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.