• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Poketch app do you use the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
I generally use the itemfinder the most if I'm exploring caves or something, but the berry thing and pokeradar ones sometimes. when ya don't have anything useful in the beginning, i actually used the notepad thing for drawing random stuff lol.

wonder who uses the magikarp coin thing . . .

*shiny* r0tom

Shiny Rotom Trainer
I use the chaining app, strange though considering i rarely ever chain.

*shiny* r0tom

Shiny Rotom Trainer
I use the chaining app, strange though considering i rarely ever chain.

empoleon23

Pokemon Friend
I use mostly all except the rollout board. I really do not get the rollout board. Can someone explain it to me please?

Faerie

MONS
I use a variety of apps, but my most commonly used apps are the Berry Checker (I think that's what you call it) and the one where you can check your pokemon's happiness. I like to check how they're coming along. (Most of mine like me, though.)

Vivaldi

Psy-Electric Wizard
I use the day care app the most. I do a lot of breeding for stuff I don't even need... like a Delibird with Drill Peck. That is my most used, if you don't count the digital clock.

Vivaldi

Psy-Electric Wizard
I use the day care app the most. I do a lot of breeding for stuff I don't even need... like a Delibird with Drill Peck. That is my most used, if you don't count the digital clock.

mewfanforlife

I mainly use the item finder; however, I switch to the breeding ap. when I'm breeding.

SuperStarly

I must say I use Digital Clock the most on my Pokétch. I'm VERY concerned about the time that goes by when I'm playing, you see.

I mainly use the berry application because I currently have this obsession with having more than one hundred of each type of berry. I currently have at least 40 of each berry including the rare ones such as the Spelon and Enigma berries

klonoa

Galaxy Idol
Its nearly always on the basic map function with those shapes to help you know where you've left things!

Saberu

I usually use the party application. I like seeing who I have with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.