• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Poketch app do you use the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
The Analogue clock, I seldom carry a wristwatch, and extending my arm to grab my phone to check the time is less tediious than tapping the screen a few times.

And they usually don't have clocks in toilets...

Souperman22

I usually have the map open. It's really convenient.
When I'm not using that, I use daycare view. I try to get a lot of different blood into the ultimate slave.

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
The daycare one. I use it whenever I leave a pokemon in the daycare. VERY useful whenever Im leveling them to a certain level.

Pika!

"PikaPikachu!"
The digital clock or the chaining apps are the ones I most use. I might also use the happiness, breeding and step-counter apps as well.

I usually use the itemfinder when I'm doing stuff, in case something looks suspicious, there might be an item...

I do change it to the Day-Care monitor when breeding, and Chain Monitor when chaining.

starrywater777

I use the touch app. It's fun to clear everything, then put it back again =D

trip_dering

Team Legendz Boss
Analog Clock, unless I'm breeding.

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
i tend to leave mine on the digital watch app, though i have recently been changing it to the step counter, daycare and happiness checker apps

magnetaura

You pathetic humans
I'm always using the 4th: Step Counter. Because when I'm training my pokemon to level 100 on a specific trainer, I check when I'm on an hundred steps or more.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Well at this time (although I haven't played for a while), I'm mostly using the pokeradar app (for shiny-encountering reasons of course!) and the calculator app :]

crobatman

I use the clock app the most.

tg84654

Pokemon Master
I use the friend checker the most to see how friendly my pokemon are to me so that i can get the foot ribbon for all of my pokemon. my most recent foot ribbon was for my drifblim, Blimp;426;

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Mine's almost always on the Digital Clock app.

Occasionally, I'll use the Breeding Checker (hatching) or the Friendship Checker (out of sheer boredom) :D

golduck#1

i use the pokeradar to see when to start reseting

i use the daycare checker/breeding app the most

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
on both my diamond and pearl i use the standard nr1 digital clock the most untill i need a different one, it's good to know the time if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.