• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Poketch app do you use the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vistress

Shiny Hunter
Pokeradar and counter.

r0ck3rZ

PokeMania Owner
The friendship pad pwnz. also too. LOL,.

I use the party mode, #5, when I'm collecting items from Pickup. I use the Walking counter, #4, when I'm hatching eggs from the daycare. The other apps I do not use much.

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
I use the first app the most, and if not that I use the app 20.

Brockness Monster

Yipes Stripes!
the only ones i use are the digital clock and counter.

Profesco

gone gently
When I'm not doing anything, I leave mine on the digital clock. Otherwise the ones I use most often are the counter, the Daycare egg watch, and the dot artist app.

rekreatur

When Im breeding I have #4 so that I know when will the egg hach, when Im chaining I have #20 and when Im not bredding or chaining I have #1.

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
The digital clock. I don't really like the poketch all that much, though sometimes I use the step counter to see the numbers rack up.

Mainly just #20, the Poké Radar app since I spend much of my playing time chaining for new Shinies:]

Though I use the clock and date apps occasionally, it's always useful to know how many days have passed since you turned the game on;P

swampert95

swampert master
the counter app for when im ev training i always used to forget what number of pokes i had battled

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
love checker1
2clock
cause i like the pokemon flying around

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
Definatly the daycare. Always stuck on the daycare checker.

lightdash

Dawn and May fan
Itemfinder (whatever it was called in D/P), the clock (either analog or digital), Friendship checker (mostly while training new Pokemon), Berries finder (only if need to pick Berries), Map checker (for the run-away legendaries), Pokeradar record keeper (for chaining), and steps counter (for use in Amity Park, as well as eggs).

Status
Not open for further replies.