• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Poketch app do you use the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

burninator59

usually i have the dowsing machine on all the time just so i can check around me. but lately ive been hatching a bunch of eggs adn ive been using the day-care tracker.

cocoa_adele

chaining, followed by daycare status

pokehorse

i heart manga!!!
i just use random apps, but i have to say i use the daycare checker the most.

Gladeshadow

I use the digital clock the most so i can keep an eye on the time while playing but sometimes use the happiness checker if i'm trying to evolve something that way.

Fractured-amp

Whatever you need
Only ever use day care, chaining and breeding. all of the other ones are so pointless aspecially when you have to keep tapping the button to get to them, be good if you could actually favorite them, or just delete them.
i spose the happieness and clock ones are good to. they just made far too many, like the stuupid recently caught list. like you don't know what you just caught because its that complex

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
The marking map.

Status
Not open for further replies.