• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Poketch app do you use the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

markomega

TERRORIZE!
The pokeradar app

hawaiian ale

zapdos master hoo ra
I Use Da Step Counter So I No How Much Steps I Take For Hatch Eggs

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
just the first one the time the clock one not using anything else at the moment

samuelrz

Lucario fan
I use the digital clock or the berry app.

Nidolord

The Chief
I like the happiness one, the berry one, the item finder, and the move matchup one. the matchup one is my top favorite.

Kataphrut

I mainly use the Pokemon List so I can keep an eye on my gang. But I do switch between various others when the situation calls.

Cutty

Forever now
Digital clock n pokeradar app recently.

MasterLucario

No life till leather
Happiness checker. Its fun to stop my pokemon and watch them bump into each other!

CandyRobot

The step counter thing for some reason. When hatching eggs I like to watch the numbers go up while running. Hasn't helped me much. It's just some strange habit.=/

I do the same thing, to see how much steps are left to hatch my eggs... I think it's cool! :)

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
I use the itemfinder, and the pokeradar app.

Mello

Serial Fangirl
I like the step counter D:. For hatching eggs and Amnity Square. Oh, and seeing how many steps for my PokeRadar to recharge.

Status
Not open for further replies.