• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Poketch app do you use the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilPunk

a screaming soul
Marking Map ^^

EDIT: rank up xD

Kwill

<---Meh Fave
The step counter thing for some reason. When hatching eggs I like to watch the numbers go up while running

I mainly use the Analog Clock for Checking The time When i Play Pokemon and i use the Step counter to reset and see how many steps it would take a Pokemon to hatch and I also use the Chaining app.

I mainly use the Analog Clock for Checking The time When i Play Pokemon and i use the Step counter to reset and see how many steps it would take a Pokemon to hatch and I also use the Chaining app.

Mandude

I use the breeding one most, cause I almost always have something breeding, otherwise I'd say the step counter app.

I use the party one the most, because i'm always switching my pokemon games and i forget i need to get to a Pokemon center.

PKMNfossilfreak

Fossil-Trainer
That would be the digital clock (for timing honey trees) and the step counter for varies reasons like hatching and also for the amity square.

Super_Trainer

The Digital Clock and the Step Counter for hatching eggs.

i use the day care one most, because i cant train all my pokemon at the same time, so i put 2 in day care and then on my poketch i can see what lvl they r

JMS719

I use my analog clock and step counter the most. The step counter I use for the trainer rematches.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I use the digital clock the most, but the steps counter comes a close second. It is really useful when I have to measure 100 steps to recharge the battery for the VS seeker, especially in areas that distance and steps taken are hard to measure (like the blizzard area and the open water).

The application I can't stand, though, is the dots one. I don't get the purpose of it, and I really want to return the screen to what it was when I started it so I can start a new pattern. Forgive me for not checking back on the thread to see if anyone asked and answered a question about it, but can someone explain the dots application to me? You know, the one where all the dots clump together as you move the stylus over it?

Petal

Care to elaborate?
I mainly use the digital clock but I do use the chain-counter and pedometer app's fairly often.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
I use the happiness checking guide, I'm not sure if that's the name, but the one where you click the Pokemon and it shows how many hearts it has. I also use the digital clock as well. I use those two the most.

jorisw

The pedometer, day care check thing,chaining thing and digital clock1

Status
Not open for further replies.