• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Race is Better in Starcraft 2

Which is the best Race in Starcraft 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
So, if any of you people out there play Starcraft, you probably have a favorite Race. Personally mine is Zerg, I don't even know why.
Here are the Options:

Terran

Zerg

Protoss

So tell me, who's your favorite Starcraft 2 race and why?

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
A fourth option ought to be in there: all.

It's unfair to say which race is better when each race is balanced out like a super complex rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock, we are entitled to which race we prefer. Personally, I can't say which race I love the most. Terran works best for me, Zerg I'm comfortable using, and I always was and probably always will be shaky with the Protoss. How skilled a player is with a race derives from their strategy. Mine is "a good defense is a good offense." Basically, I hunker down with good defenses, upgrade to fullest capacity, build a massive army, and then strike with a two pronged attack: flyers from behind, ground forces the front (exception being the Zerg's Nydus Worms and the occasional Protoss Mass Recall). I may throw in the occasional early-game scout-raid. So, based on my strategy, the Terran are best suited for me.

And just for the record, I don't play online anymore. I took the 5 1v1 placement matches, and... well, let's just say that some people take online gaming a little too seriously. Or perhaps RTS online gaming isn't my forte, as I'm fair in Halo, Gears of War, and Call of Duty.

Last edited:

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
And just for the record, I don't play online anymore. I took the 5 1v1 placement matches, and... well, let's just say that some people take online gaming a little too seriously. Or perhaps RTS online gaming isn't my forte, as I'm fair in Halo, Gears of War, and Call of Duty.

How many Koreans say that about StarCraft?

Lucariofours said:
And you like starcraft!!!!!!!!!??????

Wow, I tell ya, you have been really funny lately.

I don't play Starcraft, and shouldn't this be in OVGD?

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
Originally Posted by Lucario44444444
And you like starcraft!!!!!!!!!??????

I've been an avid fan since the original came out back in 1998. While the game is South Korea's national sport, with multiple TV channels devoted entirely to professional matches, non-Koreans are allowed to play it; Blizzard is, after all, an American developer. South Korea just so happens to get more enjoyment out of it than the rest of the world.

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
Other Videogame Discussion, if you wouldn't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.