1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Which Ranger game did you like the best?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Steampunk, Oct 10, 2013.

?

Which Ranger game did you like the most?

1. Pokemon Ranger

17.6%
  2. Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

52.9%
  3. Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs

35.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

The title is pretty self explanatory. Which Pokemon Ranger game did you like the most, and why?

I personally liked Shadows of Almia the most. While I liked the wireless features of Guardian Signs, I feel like Shadows had the best storyline, and I liked being able to chose your partner Pokemon.

2. dirkac

dirkac I smash your Boxes.

I...

Actually liked the first one better.

I have no idea why, it's just... better.

3. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Shadows of Almia had a better story line in my opinion. And the funny part is that I played the Japanese version first so while I didn't understand what was going on, I was still impressed with the depth of the game. That's just how amazing it was. I loved the music and the various missions. Definitely the best Ranger game.

4. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

Yes the 1st ranger game was good, but for me the thing that was lacking the most was the fact that it was just too darn short. Not really hating on the game itself, it just needed to be longer.

5. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Shadows of Almia is definitely my favourite. I thought it was an improvement from the original, especially when it came to the Pokemon capturing mechanics. I like the Almia region a lot and I remember enjoying the story too.

Guardian Signs would be my second favourite, loved the Oblivia region.

6. Estellise

Estellise freeze!

I voted for Shadows of Almia. It has better characters and better characters, imo. The other games are good too, but... Almia is my fave. <.>

7. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

I've only played Shadows and Guardian Signs but I think Shadows of Almia is the best.

8. Bakphoon™

Bakphoon™ Heated Fury

Shadows of Almia. The story line was too good.

9. Snivy18

Snivy18 Well-Known Member

I agree with everybody on SoA that the story was good. Many bosses were fun to fight against, along with the Pokemon you can capture.

10. Skylander Sylveon

Skylander Sylveon Top Coordinator

SoA! :D

I really liked the sprites, characters and the storyline in general. It was a great game and really made me feel like I was in it. Overall, a great game and definitely my favorite, despite the other's awesome assets. <3