• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which recurring/past character would you like to battle/meet Ash in Kalos

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
We might luck out and get Brendan to officially appear. And possibly with a Mega Lati@s because they have to demonstrate that somehow

Because of ORAS, we could get May. Most likely, the previous two companions will re-appear

FletchMaster26

Lover of Birds
I'm somewhat surprised Conway isn't mentioned more, I think he was one of the more interesting characters of the DP saga. Smart battler turned creepy Dawn stalker, and his battle with Ash in the Sinnoh league is one of my all-time favorite anime battles.

It would be awesome if Misty came back. She was the first traveling partner of Ash.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd rather Misty didn't come back in XY. She's already had cameos in every series so far, and I really want a break from that. The most I want to see is a May cameo since she most likely won't return in person, an Iris guest appearance, and hopefully a Paul guest appearance. Dawn's Piplup already got referenced so I doubt Dawn will even be mentioned in XY :x

PKMNOriginsRed

Pokemon Trainer
Gary, Dawn, Iris and Misty would all be great.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I think Gary has fallen off the face of the Earth again. He hasn't reappeared since the Galactic finale. I wonder why he even appeared in DP at all. I wouldn't mind seeing him again but I think he's gone for good.

GalaxianEX

I would like to see Paul too, just to put to shame the poor quality of characters we've been getting since DP ended.

chalkus

I think Gary has fallen off the face of the Earth again. He hasn't reappeared since the Galactic finale. I wonder why he even appeared in DP at all. I wouldn't mind seeing him again but I think he's gone for good.
I would bet on him returning either this region or the next.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I would bet on him returning either this region or the next.

Gary goes long gaps without appearing. Some gens he doesn't appear at all like BW, and others he only appears for a handful of episodes.

The writers obviously don't want him to ever be a main rival again, and since there's no other reason to have him show up they ignore him. Pretty much the same reason Paul has never appeared again since the end of DP.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Gary goes long gaps without appearing. Some gens he doesn't appear at all like BW, and others he only appears for a handful of episodes.

The writers obviously don't want him to ever be a main rival again, and since there's no other reason to have him show up they ignore him. Pretty much the same reason Paul has never appeared again since the end of DP.

I do think Paul may appear this time instead of Gary.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
I do think Paul may appear this time instead of Gary.

Also, adding something else, at least from the English version of the XY games, isn't there mention of a Poké whisperer named Paul, and he even says that he used to be a bad guy? I don't know if Shinji was the Poké whisperer's name in the Japanese version of the game, but if it is, then we may, indeed, see Paul in XY.

majormanafemale

I have thought on how to have Misty in without her showing up in person. Remember how much Bonnie liked psyduck. Maybe Bonnie can psyduck fan again and Ash can not zone out and say I have friend who has a psyduck and they can call Misty at pokémon center and Misty via video phone can show Bonnie psyduck. It is easy Misty cameo that will satsify everyone on Misty front.

I think with Hoenn being big topic right now it be awesome if May and Drew show up in person.

Keep in mind while been forever to us in anime verse it hws only been somewhere around 2 1/2 -3 yrs sence Ash started his journey so it really hasn't been all that long sence he has seen many of his friends.

Though realistically should have been 6 yrs their time it really hasn't been. It has been. Probably been about 3 yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.