• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which recurring/past character would you like to battle/meet Ash in Kalos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
Number one choice is definitely Wattson, in their second match he lost outright due to his own incompetence and even in the first Ash won through unfair luck as Pikachu was given a random powerup and Ash didn't notice his partner's condition or didn't care. Either way he was unworthy both times. He should battle Sabrina who he joked around with instead of beating, Brock who he beat with a sprinkler trick (and really why don't they go off in nearly every battle in the gym? I mean everything explodes in the anime), Misty as he should have got the badge from a serious gym leader not a hobbyist. Basically any Gym Leader he didn't beat with battling skill, and maybe Erika too although he did deserve a badge for saving her Gloom in a fire. And Liza & Tate for that thunder armour **** which made no sense at all.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Cameron. Because that battle had almost no redeeming qualities.

trip roxie cameron those battles were downright awful and they should be redeemed

gary---their battles were always exciting and i would like ash to battle his main rival again

NPT

Just a member
  • Ash should re-battle AJ and beat him.
  • Erika, because Ash's battle with her was incomplete and he got the badge without beating her in the Gym battle.
  • Sabrina, because the Gym battle was lame.
  • Ritchi, because their League battle sucked. They should have a proper battle
  • Wattson, because Ash didn't beat him fair and square in the Gym battle. He won because Pikachu was overcharged with too much electricity.
  • Tobias, because that guy is a gary stu.
  • Ash and Trip's League match was disappointing so they should have a 6 on 6 battle.
  • Cameron, because Ash's battle with him was downright awful!

Last edited:

WJG12345

I think he should rematch Tobias and Cameron and Paul.

1)For Tobias he should use his best team and defeat him in an epic battle.

2)For Cameron I just want them to make a 3v6 so Ash can show how much better a trainer than Cameron. Or he can can just sweep him to make up for that terrible excuse for a league battle.

3)For Paul I just want an epic battle with little BS like the last one they had except better.

jdgjordan

The chosen Snorlax
I am actually surprised to see many want Ash to Battle Cameron again. I could not remember right away who he was when I saw that name keep popping up so I looked online for a pic and the second I saw I was like "O right that A hole" I think mentally I blocked that hole fight from my mind. But any ways I don't care for him enough to see him get more screen time I kind of just want to leave that hole shame of a battle behind and never look back. We know Ash is better then Cameron we don't need to prove it (it just the BW writer's did not know it) case from what I can tell we don't want see an epic rematch battle we just want Ash to squash him and that would just be a waste of what could of been a good episode with some one else.

MattySadler

Too late now but I'd have loved to have seen Ash face the likes of Samurai and A.J. later in the Kanto series. It would've been a really good indicator of how far Ash had came as a Pokemon Trainer and as a person. Ritchie is over now, I don't expect us to ever see him again. I'm always happy to see Ash face Gary, even if it is just so the writers can show off a new Pokemon from a new region or something.

A Harrison rematch could've been good at some point but the window of opportunity for that has long since closed. Same with Tyson.

I wouldn't be against Ash face Paul again, though I know it'd be relatively pointless. I'd love to see Ash face Tobias again, this time with Tobias actually having a proper back story and some explanation behind him, like why he has legendary Pokemon.

I have no interest in a Cameron return. Little interest in seeing Trip again either.

chalkus

1. Iris - she beat down Ash and there was never a proper rematch

2. Dawn - she would have destroyed Ash had Cynthia not shown pity and interfered.

3. Whitney - their rematch was ridiculously unfair.

4. Sabrina - just to beat him around some more.

Done!!!

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I don't see the need for Ash to rematch anyone. Both Gary and Paul are done and seeing Ash battle either of them again would be underwhelming.

Tobias is like all the other league rivals. He just appeared for the league and we'll never see him again like every past league rival.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I think any opponent or rivalry that did not have a definitive end could be revisited.

Besides all the league rivals Ash lost to, all his other rivals were given definitive conclusions. And they'll never bring back all those league rivals because they were only created to have Ash lose.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Like 90% of Ash and Dawn's battles were just training matches. In fact I can't remember the last time Ash and Dawn had a proper battle that wasn't just for training...maybe it was back in the DP tag battle tournament?

phanpycross

God-king
Like 90% of Ash and Dawn's battles were just training matches. In fact I can't remember the last time Ash and Dawn had a proper battle that wasn't just for training...maybe it was back in the DP tag battle tournament?

I think it was in her BW cameo, right after the PWT, and right before she left.

I guess Torterra vs. Mamoswine could be a really bad*** matchup.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I think it was in her BW cameo, right after the PWT, and right before she left.

I guess Torterra vs. Mamoswine could be a really bad*** matchup.

Yeah. I remember when Dawn's Cyndaquil hatched it was literally knocking Grotle over in the next episode in battle.

Too bad Dawn and Ash never really had a full head to head battle.

Tobias and Cameron, which we probably will never see again. Nonetheless I want to see Ash owning Cameron and narrowly defeating Tobias if these rematches are going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.