• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which recurring/past character would you like to battle/meet Ash in Kalos

Status
Not open for further replies.

phanpycross

God-king
Yeah. I remember when Dawn's Cyndaquil hatched it was literally knocking Grotle over in the next episode in battle.

Too bad Dawn and Ash never really had a full head to head battle.

lol, I cant even remember that, I knew they kinda treated grotle and torterra terribly, but that's just terrible.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
lol, I cant even remember that, I knew they kinda treated grotle and torterra terribly, but that's just terrible.

I think it was the episode right after Cyndaquil hatched, she had it battle Ash's Grotle and it was losing to a newly baby hatched Cyndaquil. lol.

Vernikova

Champion
May would be a good rematch.

I thought about people like Ritchie and Cameron, but they're pretty unimportant now while May has ORAS releases going for her. Plus, a past main character will always be more relevant than some rivals who we haven't seen in a decade and some really bad rival.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
May would be a good rematch.

I thought about people like Ritchie and Cameron, but they're pretty unimportant now while May has ORAS releases going for her. Plus, a past main character will always be more relevant than some rivals who we haven't seen in a decade and some really bad rival.

Wouldn't mind seeing a Mega Sceptile Vs. Mega Blaziken match.

Even if May doesn't show up, Ash not getting Mega Sceptile would be a crime.

fitzy909

Just another guy
Wouldn't mind seeing a Mega Sceptile Vs. Mega Blaziken match.

Even if May doesn't show up, Ash not getting Mega Sceptile would be a crime.

I agree. That would be a great rematch after that contest and I seriously hope that with ORAS out they will give Ash a mega Sceptile.

raichu27

I would say Brock(although, Ash was only able to defeat Onix, because of the sprinklers), Misty, Sabrina, Dawn, Trip, Giovanni, and Tobias.

tommytoe

I can't believe so many people want to see Tobias show up again. Personally, I try to pretend that Ash overslept and missed the Sinnoh League entirely instead of the BS that really occurred.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I can't believe so many people want to see Tobias show up again. Personally, I try to pretend that Ash overslept and missed the Sinnoh League entirely instead of the BS that really occurred.

Tobias won't show up again, he's like all the other league rivals who was just created for that arc and will be forgotten about.

Sprinter1988

How about Ash and Misty meeting up for a full-blown, six-on-six water battle? Ash has enough now and it would be a nice change of pace.
Ash could have Kingler, Totodile, Corphish, Buizel, Palpitoad and Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja.
Misty could have Starmie, Corsola, Politoad, Gyarados, Azurill and Horsea (though both now fully evolved.)
Then during training for the battle maybe one or two of Ash's old pokemon could evolve....

But then maybe I should just wake up and accept that this will never happen because, let's face it, the writers of the anime were given the perfect opportunity to bring back Misty, and indeed every other gym leader, in the form of the world tournament. Hell, it was presented to them on a silver platter complete with glowing neon signs that said "WRITE THIS!!!" and instead we got a filler arc on some pointless islands that no one wanted or even liked...

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Paul should come back and find out about Serena's crush on Ash.

Dawn should return and interact with Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Considering the fact most of Ash's early badges were pity badges,he should re-battle all Kanto Gym Leaders,as well as Pryce,Wattson and Maylene(because their battle ended in a draw).The writers had the perfect opportunity to showcase all of these battles in the form of Pokemon World Tournament,and it would have been a much,much better choice than the filler island arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.