• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which recurring/past character would you like to battle/meet Ash in Kalos

Status
Not open for further replies.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Paul should come back and find out about Serena's crush on Ash.

Dawn should return and interact with Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont.
i liked the idea tbh :D
for all i care the blond sibling coud take a back seat

k6666

Pikachu Fan
paul and cameron

Crimson Red

Considering the fact most of Ash's early badges were pity badges,he should re-battle all Kanto Gym Leaders,as well as Pryce,Wattson and Maylene(because their battle ended in a draw).The writers had the perfect opportunity to showcase all of these battles in the form of Pokemon World Tournament,and it would have been a much,much better choice than the filler island arc.

I agree with this, I didn't find the Kanto Gym battles interesting at all.

Sidagam

Cameron - I want to see AG/DP/XY Ash absolutely destroy that moron of a trainer, just for personal satisfaction and to answer for the crime that was the Unova League.

Tobias - I'd love to see a battle where Ash used his best Pokemon. I'd still expect Tobias to win but it would be closer, and I'm curious to see what other pokemon he has up his sleeve

Paul - I would love to see what he's been up to. Him and Ash can have a rematch using some new captures, basically using different teams than last time. Ash has to use Charizard and Paul has to use Torterra, their strongest mons. They always had the best rivalry to me and it was always great when they met. Plus they have the best battle in the anime in my opinion so to see another one would be fantastic.

Trip I honestly couldn't care less about. Was the most boring rival ever and he got the ending he deserved. I feel like the writers just gave up on him and got rid of him as fast as possible.

Sprinter1988

Cameron - I want to see AG/DP/XY Ash absolutely destroy that moron of a trainer, just for personal satisfaction and to answer for the crime that was the Unova League.

Tobias - I'd love to see a battle where Ash used his best Pokemon. I'd still expect Tobias to win but it would be closer, and I'm curious to see what other pokemon he has up his sleeve

Paul - I would love to see what he's been up to. Him and Ash can have a rematch using some new captures, basically using different teams than last time. Ash has to use Charizard and Paul has to use Torterra, their strongest mons. They always had the best rivalry to me and it was always great when they met. Plus they have the best battle in the anime in my opinion so to see another one would be fantastic.

Trip I honestly couldn't care less about. Was the most boring rival ever and he got the ending he deserved. I feel like the writers just gave up on him and got rid of him as fast as possible.

I completely agree with you on all points. Unova was terrible, and nothing better exemplifies this than Cameron and Trip.
Paul was by far the best rival Ash ever had.

I would like to see Ash in full six-on-six battles against Stephan, Bianca, Barry, Misty, May, Dawn, Nando, Conway and Virgil.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd like to see Gary return. Even if he is no longer a trainer, he still has strong Pokemon and he knows how to battle. Plus, I'd like to see what he would say to Serena.

I wonder if he'll even remember Serena, though I'm pretty sure Serena may remember him especially if Gary was a big mouth at Prof. Oak's camp, assuming that he was there as well, like he was back in Kanto.

Crimson Red

I wonder if he'll even remember Serena, though I'm pretty sure Serena may remember him especially if Gary was a big mouth at Prof. Oak's camp, assuming that he was there as well, like he was back in Kanto.

This would be really interesting actually. Maybe Serena will go with Ash back to Kanto and she'll decide to journey there(assuming she doesn't keep traveling with Ash)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Gotta love all that Cameron whine, while nobody bats an eye at Ritchie for being an even worse haracter...

Lol Ritchie was horrible, he was just an Ash clone imo. Cameron wasn't all that great either though tbh. I'd rather that neither return to have a rematch against Ash. I'd rather see Paul have a rematch against Ash again tbh.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Cameron and Ritchie were both pretty bad IMO. At the very least Cameron actually legit beat Ash while Ritchie got lucky as hell

Luthor

One opponent i'd like to see him rematch (at least i think they must have had some form of battle in the past) would be tracey

I'd like to see Tracey use his Scyther against Ash's Leavanny. Scyther is stronger and has the type advantage but Leavanny is faster and has more stamina.

Status
Not open for further replies.