• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which recurring/past character would you like to battle/meet Ash in Kalos

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
I've always wondered, what you guys think..
I want Paul to return for some odd reason...
Gary too, since his counterpart was mentioned in the games..
Dawn too, because her BW didn't satisfy me..and a whole bunch of other characters :p So what do you guys think?

Murder Doll

Button Presser
I'd like to see Gary as he was Ash's original rival.

Also would like to see May as she stands as my favorite female party member

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
I'd like to see Gary as he was Ash's original rival.

Also would like to see May as she stands as my favorite female party member

I always wanted May to come back too, especially because of that Mega Blaziken..

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
I'd like to see how some other characters are doing, not necessarily a cameo. Seeing Paul challenging the BF/Unova League, Gary researching it up, Dawn doing contests wherever would be nice. A sort of where are they now. Also I'd love to know if Tobias beat the E4 challenge

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd like to see Paul come back and cream battle Ash again.
Would also like to see Dawn and May too, but I doubt we'll see them again.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes

Teebu

Gary, purely for " Alright Ashy boi"

Other then that I'm always open for Paul to come back, he was such a good character, he made me genuinely dislike him first time I watched it, which can only be a good thing.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Ash vs. Giovanni in a full battle.

That is what I want to see the most, I mean we had Gary battle him (I enjoyed that a lot) but, we need one with Ash and Giovanni..

That'd be great to see, we hardly ever see Giovanni battle, would like to see what his full team is and would love it to be in some final Team Rocket plot where they disband.

I think it would be amazing if the final season has to do with Ash winning the Kanto League and making it through the Elite 4 and finds out Team Rocket has taken over the Pokémon League and his final battle is against Giovanni. I wouldn't count something like this out completely. I think the final battle of the series would have to be some epic showdown between Ash and a surprise opponent who has significance to Ash. Whether it's Paul, his dad, Giovanni, Cynthia, etc.

chalkus

1. Dawn (of course)
2. Iris (they had better bring her back in XY and give her the win over Serena)
3. Brock (should never have left)
4. Duplica (one of the best recurring characters ever)
5. Paul (best rival ever)
6. Gary (wouldn't mind seeing him battle Ash once more)
7. Jigglypuff (the one with the mic from Kanto)
8. Ursula(she never sought friendship like other rivals, which is a plus for me)
9. Angie (I think Armorshippers would pass out if that happened)
10. Autumn (just to see her progress)
11. Whitney (best Johto gym leader)
12. Hunter J (purely for revenge)

Last edited:

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
1. Dawn (of course)
2. Iris (they had better bring her back in XY and give her the win over Serena)
3. Brock (should never have left)
4. Duplica (one of the best recurring characters ever)
5. Paul (best rival ever)
6. Gary (wouldn't mind seeing him battle Ash once more)
7. Jigglypuff (the one with the mic from Kanto)
8. Ursula(she never sought friendship like other rivals, which is a plus for me)
9. Angie (I think Armorshippers would pass out if that happened)
10. Autumn (just to see her progress)
11. Whitney (best Johto gym leader)
12. Hunter J (purely for revenge)
I'm actually surprised and impressed you mentioned Jigglypuff..hmm I never thought of that either. True.
I was a fan of Whitney, she indeed is my favorite and best Johto gym leader along with Morty.

MattySadler

I never liked how they just dropped Jigglypuff. Somebody on the main cast should've caught it. It's personality was simply hilarious. It just needed it's storylines/ gags refreshing a bit.

It won't happen, but I'd love to see Todd Snap again. I wanted him to join up with the main cast way back in those days. Always found his photography so much more interesting that Tracey Sketchit's "watching".

It is a little corny, and it won't happen for years and years yet, but I'd love Ash's last battle to be against the guy he had his first battle, Samurai. Hopefully he'd have a Mega Pinsir at that point.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
I never liked how they just dropped Jigglypuff. Somebody on the main cast should've caught it. It's personality was simply hilarious. It just needed it's storylines/ gags refreshing a bit.

It won't happen, but I'd love to see Todd Snap again. I wanted him to join up with the main cast way back in those days. Always found his photography so much more interesting that Tracey Sketchit's "watching".

It is a little corny, and it won't happen for years and years yet, but I'd love Ash's last battle to be against the guy he had his first battle, Samurai. Hopefully he'd have a Mega Pinsir at that point.
Wasn't Misty about to catch Jigglypuff? But he like freaked out? xD Speaking of her, I would also LOVE to have her and May back, because their last appearance was over due.

Side characters like Todd, Casey, Ritchie, Samuri, and Duplica were my favorites and I would like to see them again...also Sakura. I also really like Morrison :p

Lady Umbreon

I'd love for Gary to come back since we haven't seen him since Sinnoh. It would be funny if he went to the same camp Ash & Serena attended and he recognized her but she didn't remember him.

I'd like to see Samurai again the next time Ash returns home. He could still be in Viridian Forest trolling newbies from Pallet. He challenges Ash and gets creamed. Ash points out that fighting only beginner trainers won't make him stronger and suggests going on a journey.

Jfloydian

Ash <3 Misty
For me, obviously Misty. Besides shipping moments...she was one of my favorite characters up until she left.

She has a lot of untapped potential as well.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
I'd love for Gary to come back since we haven't seen him since Sinnoh. It would be funny if he went to the same camp Ash & Serena attended and he recognized her but she didn't remember him.

I'd like to see Samurai again the next time Ash returns home. He could still be in Viridian Forest trolling newbies from Pallet. He challenges Ash and gets creamed. Ash points out that fighting only beginner trainers won't make him stronger and suggests going on a journey.
I have this feeling that he was definitely at that camp for sure. Hope they both remember. That would be super interesting.

Nodame

Misty <3
~ Absolutely Misty. I gotta say I miss Misty the most.
~May. I loved her personality. I miss seeing her participate in contests. It was fun to see.
~ Gary with his mega Blastoise! He was the original bad boy rival and the best one.
~ Sakura. I always wondered what happened to her.
~ Max. I miss this little guy. He should have gotten his first Pokemon already and battle Ash.
~ Drew and Harley!!
~ Togetic.
Kalos is the place of dreams. So please make my wish come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.